• After all that the remote needs batteries
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• If sex (between consenting people) is legal

and the act of selling is legal

then why is selling sex illegal
          "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

• why is it that my LB's fuck buds can sell their arse holes every night in soi 4, yet when they see me with another LB they act like Im cheating on them

Comment

• because you are, you butterfly with fuck me for colours.
              you no good dirty rotten two timing cheating sleeparound........anybody would think you have the right to enjoy yourself.
              also ever thought mayby these ladyboys lub you? eh no i bet not all you think about is money and cock? errr..............
              robbo

Comment

• Transport for London the re-invented name of London Transport.......

Invents the double decker bus...... err don't we have them already?

RR.
                Attached Files
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

• London needs tuk tuks, not more buses.
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• The newest "it" word..... "bespoke".
                    Can anyone educate me as to precisely what this new journalistic wank-work means? Please?
                    It seems I cannot buy a bloody magazine without it appearing once an article, and in particular from UK mags. (OK I dont buy any others so this might be unfair)
                    What does it mean?

Frustrately yours,

Foxy.
                    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (sukhumvitpoler @ May 18 2010,04:35) why is it that my LB's fuck buds can sell their arse holes every night in soi 4, yet when they see me with another LB they act like Im cheating on them  
                      Is that soi 4 Silom ?

Probably cos you're spending your money on someone else
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• I'm right out of Bisto. I'll have to pop out to Foodland later.
                        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

• (f0xxee @ May 18 2010,09:29) The newest "it" word..... "bespoke".
                          Can anyone educate me as to precisely what this new journalistic wank-word means? Please?
                          Wank-word? Oh behave you petulant one.

It isn't some new marketing jargon but is actually the past tense for the verb 'bespeak'. And it has its origins in Yee Olde English.

It literally means "made to order" & historically applied only to tailoring. Today it is used when describing any product where the buyer has say on every aspect of the design & manufacture.

There is bespoke printing, furniture, shoes, perfume, software, jewellery, travel plans, interior design.... in short anything that can be made to a customers specifications.

Happy now?
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Belittle: To be very small.  
                            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                            Salin' on a summer breeze
                            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• I'm guessing Foxy knows about bespoke tailoring...as in the adjective...

Maybe it's the other definition :

tr.v.   be·spoke (-spōk'), be·spo·ken (-spō'kən) or be·spoke, be·speak·ing, be·speaks
                              To be or give a sign of; indicate. See Synonyms at indicate.

To engage, hire, or order in advance. See Synonyms at book.

To request: bespeak a favor.

To foretell; portend: fearful weapons that bespeak great loss of life.

Archaic To speak to; address.
                              be·spoke    (bĭ-spōk')    
                              v.  Past tense and a past participle of bespeak.
                              Haven't seen it yet, but I only read The Economist in English. I'll check the latest edition...
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Bespoke is gay... same as anything and everything to do with 'boutique!'
                                SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Working...
                                X