Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now to get this thread back on topic........

Have you seen a penguin?
    They're not the lightest boid,
    With wings so small they cannot fall,
    The thought of flight's absoid.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Jul. 25 2010,15:22) Jason Simmons, a competitive rock-paper-scissors champion, claims that women tend to start with scissors, while the World Rock-Paper-Scissors Society states that males have a tendency to lead with rock. At World Rock-Paper-Scissors tournaments, scissors is statistically the least common throw.

RR.
      (kahuna @ May 11 2010,15:11) I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't Paper do this to Scissors?

When I play Rock, Paper, Scissors, I always choose Rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their Paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought Paper would protect you asshole."
       One of the best pointless posts "of all time"!  Way back on page four...  

Gosh, do you guys remember the good ol' days of page four?  Meeeeemorieeeees...  

Comment

• Bees do it and fly.
        Little girls do it and cry.
        Dogs do it and stick to it.
        So, why can't you and I ?
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• but there's no way Paper can beat Rock
          Paper can beat rock and also Spock but it's eaten by the lizard and cut by scissors.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Tony Hayward. BP just got a USD25mil exit package.

Comment

• During World War I the Royal Navy had three ships with the unlikely names of Mimi, Toutou & Fifi.

The commanding office of this motley fleet wore a skirt!

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• (Torurot @ Jul. 26 2010,03:20) Tony Hayward.  BP   just got a USD25mil exit package.  
                If that isn't a golden parachute, I don't know what is.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Actually he hasnt left BP. He is going to the Russian arm of BP i think

Comment

• I'm getting increasingly worried about Strocube's car horn.

We haven't heard anything about it in ages.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• So, I 'm back from visiting with the spirit world and seeing things in a 3-dimensional realm for a few weeks, man was that pretty freaking wild.

How's things here in the real world?
                      Attached Files
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Jul. 27 2010,20:18) So, I 'm back from visiting with the spirit world and seeing things in a 3-dimensional realm for a few weeks, man was that pretty freaking wild.

How's things here in the real world?
                        Wait until you see Titian's thread.....you will think you are back in your halleceanegenic world again!

Fuck, how do you spell that?
                        Mister Arse

Comment

• Welcome back Jai Dee. We missed ya.

Comment

• The Euro climbed back over 130 today!!

Now we just need the CAD to get a lot weaker....
                            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Welcome back!

We were having withdrawals.. no jaidee, no lefty, no world cup

Things are looking up now!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• My YELL gamble paid off... 15,000 baht richer today!
                                Attached Files
                                SHEMALE.CENTER
                                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                                X