Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's still early for Pacs..crabs ? Just say NO !
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• We should rename that Jew thread 'pointless!'
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Putting your gadgets, cash float and other valuables in the room safe when she comes around ? Point  

Bringing your favourite brand of rubbers and lube with you, as local offers may not suit ? Point  

Suiting up when you discover your date is on the Updates page of Ladyboy Goo ? Point  

White honkeys with a flimsy grasp of history, geopolitics and semantics, debating the Israeli/Palestinian conundrum ?

POINTLESS

Comment

•   Our contribution is akin to spitting in the wind. The hostility between the Arabs & the Jews has gone on for 1000's of years & nothing written here will make a blind bit of difference.

Nice post Guy, putting it in perspective like that. BTW, which girl on Ladyboy Goo are you talking about?          
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 04 2010,21:06) BTW, which girl on Ladyboy Goo are you talking about?          
            It was somewhat apocryphal as I was thinking about something DT said elsewhere..(but I'm still checking those Updates..just in case )
            But you wouldn't want the Goo any more than you'd want them Lefty crabs  

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 04 2010,19:59) We should rename that Jew thread 'pointless!'  
              Never even tried to follow it after page one ....... I knew better

Must be going like gangbusters now after the commando's stormed that ship, eh??
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• liar

Comment

• well, I will admit to peaking my head in there one or 2 times

But smart enough not to comment on it.......I really don't wanna get into any fights outside of minor squabbles about Seinfeld or actors.

Comment

• Yes that is truly pointless.
                    I saw that thread on the 'New Posts' list for so long and never even peaked cos I knew. You're right about the boat 'trip' and I checked in to check it out...never bothered to read the pages before that kicked off..

More sanctimony in there than in the Vatican

Comment

• Bumpa once told me that most readers here automatically go to New Posts whenever they check this forum daily, which probably makes sense.....but a small percentage of what is discussed up here really interests me, so I only visit the Fish Box and the main Ladyboys room, and sometimes scan the others; when I see a thread which interests me I check it out and maybe comment on it, but I notice when things get too political they sometimes lead to personal attacks and I am way too thin-skinned for that!

I read here for a laugh or 2....have the occasional fun argument with Lefty or Bumpa and poke fun at the topics of the day, and *sometime* get into the political leanings or current event threads. But I get stressed out enough reading the news, I don't want the same thing when I visit TLF's.

Comment

• Agreed. Life's too short. Some people's skins are thinner than yours though.

I always go to New Posts. But I don't click on everything. I love the Fish Box..whoever invented that deserves an Emmy or Nobel or.. and it's that kind of shit that has always made this the best place. Intelligent direction... I saw an old Brett Favre thread there too from a few years back...plus ca change

Oh, BBC news tells me Helena Christensen (my fave pin up gal) has just gone 'trashy'...she's married to a photographer so I may check this out..brb

Pointless part of all this ? It's just rambling......didn't ya know that kids ?

Comment

• Weather getting cooler down south. Bought 2 new sweaters today. One black roll neck lambswool, and a blue zip up ribbed thingy with the high collar. Both Italian labels but closer inspection reveals : made in Bangladesh. They play cricket there too.

Have a nice hand-made shirt from the US. Blue gingham check 2 fold french cuffs..lovely item but a bit frayed, like the Getty look (remember that kids ?). It was on my recycle pile but I thought under those new sweaters no one could tell. So it's back in circulation until it unravels for good...I figure 3 more wash cycles and it's a goner.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 04 2010,21:06)   Our contribution is akin to spitting in the wind. The hostility between the Arabs & the Jews has gone on for 1000's of years & nothing written here will make a blind bit of difference.
                            Oh my I would expect you to know abit more about that Pacman. Thats all a myth that the Jews and Muslims have been fighting for 1000's of years. Its actually only been going on for the last century.

Jewish people have lived in Arab countries for 1000's of years and they florished.

All the tension between the Muslim and Jewish world stems from Zionism which has only been in the last century.
                            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jun. 04 2010,23:31) I love the Fish Box..whoever invented that deserves an Emmy or Nobel or.. and it's that kind of shit that has always made this the best place.

But kind of off-topic for this particular forum.

It's about LADYBOYS after all, just ask Nemisis

The old mods put it in because other threads/forums were bring polluted with this kind of crap and it didn't fit in; all the other ones are for ladyboys or travel in Asia to meet them or the academic issues involved with doing so.

But it's surely a great sub-forum, I wish more people would check it out!

Comment

• Now, back to your regularly scheduled nothingness;

Ben 'n' Jerry's make the best ice cream ever produced.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X