Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• William Shakespeare...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Someone has to tell me something more frustrating than calling your insurance company, airline, or some other big company and having to enter 248 digits into your phone, repeat 5 hail mary's and 10 our father's, sell your oldest child and your one good kidney and read War and Peace all in order just to FINALLY talk to a fucking human being!!!

Even Walgreen's does it now FFS; ''press one for pharmacy, 2 if you are a Dr's office, 3 for photo department, 4 for ........'' what the fucking fuck??  You are a Goddamned corner store with 3 pimply-faced teenage jackoffs working the counters, you're telling me no one can just answer the freaking telephone??!!    
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

•    

Five Toyotas, two Isuzus, and one Honda...The Germans are losing (loosing for you Brits)...

Pattaya, THA

Local forecastThree HourlyTen-dayMapsAverages
          Current conditions (as of 10:00 AM) Today's forecast °F | °C
          Mostly Cloudy90°F
          Feels like: 107°F

Barometer: 29.8 in
          Dewpoint: 80°
          Humidity: 72%
          Visibility: 5 miles
          Precip in last hr: NA
          Precip last 24 hrs: 0 in
          Wind: 7 mph W
          Sunrise: 5:49 AM
          Sunset: 6:40 PM
          UV Index: 8 Very High
          Observed at Laemchabang.

All times shown are local to Pattaya.
          Today Hi: 92°
          Lo: 79°

T-storms
          1 PM 91°
          T-storms
          7 PM 86°
          T-storms
          10 PM 81°
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jun. 04 2010,12:02) Dewpoint: 80°
            I'd like to see a Dewpoint reading of the Israel thread.
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Lefty @ Jun. 04 2010,09:20) my daily constitutional of som tum
              A "daily constitutional" means going for a walk.

Comment

• If a tree falls in a forest and there is no-one there, is the Pope a Catholic? Or something.

Comment

• Its the same issue with that lump of cheese

If you do not look at the Moon , it doesnt exist.

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jun. 04 2010,15:06)
                    (Lefty @ Jun. 04 2010,09:20) my daily constitutional of som tum
                    A "daily constitutional" means going for a walk.  
                    It can mean that, but that's not all it can mean.  
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Aaah but is it regular Lefty ? With your diet seems it should be
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jun. 04 2010,16:13) Aaah but is it regular Lefty ? With your diet seems it should be  
                        Yes, I eat som tum on an average of once a day. Just finished some a few minutes ago.
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Which somtum do you eat? Issan-style that all the girls love with the rotting crab juice flavouring it or Bangkok-style with vegetables?

I asked a girl to bring a serve of somtum to my room one time & the smell nearly drove me out of the hotel. All the enzymes present in week-old crustaceans would give anyone a dose of the shits.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 04 2010,17:24) Which somtum do you eat? Issan-style that all the girls love with the rotting crab juice flavouring it or Bangkok-style with vegetables?

I asked a girl to bring a serve of somtum to my room one time & the smell nearly drove me out of the hotel. All the enzymes present in week-old crustaceans would give anyone a dose of the shits.
                            I was told by my friend's tilak a long time ago, if you don't want crabs, order Som Tum Thai. If you want the crabs order Som Tum Issan. I don't want the crabs.  

I don't believe all the girls prefer Som Tum Issan. It's been no more than 50% in my experience.
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• I    to your experience. Take me to your favourite Som Tum place the next time we meet, please.

I assume it's BYO...

Comment

• Isnt it time for Bed Paccers or have you overdosed on the caffiene again

Comment

Working...
                                X