First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only if his names o,conner
    robbo

Comment

(Tomcat @ May 09 2010,09:39) Does human consciousness give rise to physical reality...  or is it the other way around . Just a thought.
      I fuck therefore I am.

Comment

(dixon cox @ May 09 2010,08:53) I feel honoured    
        Good to see you over here DC!    

We could a bit of your dry wit to liven things up bro!    

Btw-Do you prefer McDonalds or Burger King?

Comment

this is the pointless thread,much bullshite has been written,and will continue,its all good bullshite,my point at some level this thread will diverisfy into something meaningfull and usefull wait and see....or am i just talking bullshite?
          robbo

Comment

I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(PigDogg @ May 09 2010,17:57) Btw-Do you prefer McDonalds or Burger King?
              I feel the pressure on me PD, I have to fess up ...

McDonald's  
              Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

(whore @ May 10 2010,02:07) .
                excellent
                robbo

Comment

It doesnt get much more pointless than that.
                  I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

spot on,its the very non existent tip of pointless. keep the bollox going.
                    robbo

Comment

Found a suggestion for killing off dandylions in the lawn.

Haven't tried it so I don't know if it works or not.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

(whore @ May 10 2010,03:06)  It doesnt get much more pointless than that.
                        is that a comma

Comment

If you look closely you will see its actually a very small smiley face.

Comment

F1 Grand Prix racing is the most pointless exercise I have seen for a while. No passing, no thrills and spills. Basically an expensive logistical exercise: Who can go x number of miles is the shortest time with a pit stop for fuel. IT really has got mundane, with the real talent appearently in pitlane shaving micro seconds off stops.

So why not fuck off the cars and drivers all togther and just have teams of sump-monkeys seeing who can change tires on similar Camry's the fastest? Because in reality that is what F1 has become.
                            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Someone pitched a perfect game today.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(f0xxee @ May 09 2010,21:45) F1 Grand Prix racing ... with  a pit stop for fuel.
                                Pit stops are for tyres only this season, re-fuelling ended last year.

I enjoy F1 very much, but today's race was a little tedious, particularly the bits I saw before I fell asleep
                                Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Working...
                                X