• Show
Clear All

• Just because...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Do they fly from the states ??
      TEXASMAC

Comment

• Sometimes you are encouraged about our country's future when you see something like this. Specifically, there is an annual contest at Texas A&M University calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term. This year's term was "Political Correctness"

The winner wrote:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• The sin of the tourist is not to experience what is seen. The sin of the witness is to deny having seen anything at all.

Comment

• With the term " Political Correctness" from the state of Texas. Did they ever listen to Rick Perry on his run for President ?? Sad Truly Sad.
            TEXASMAC

Comment

• The problem with NIMBYs is that they first decide they don't like something, then hunt around for evidence to support their personal dislike, then make an inordinate amount of noise to get whatever they dislike stopped, irrespective of how it would benefit the (silent) majority.

NIMBYs, self-serving arseholes, the lot of them.

Comment

• A mind once expanded can never return to its original dimensions.

Comment

• My doctor told me that about my stomache.
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

• "In dictatorships we are more fortunate than you in the West in one respect. We believe nothing of what we read in the newspapers and nothing of what we watch on television because we know it's propaganda and lies. Unlike you in the West we've learned to look behind the propaganda and to read between the lines, and unlike you, we know that the real truth is always subversive." - dissident Czech novelist Zdener Urbanek

Comment

• No explanation can explain that which cannot be understood
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• 140 arrested , 12 seriously injured, tear gas , rubber bullets , water cannon...Syria..no .. Euro 2012. Its kicked off folks . They held the Poland V Russia game on Russia Day and these guys hate each other and went hammer and tongs

Also

Russians were dressed as England supporters for the France game in case their was any trouble they were there to " lend a hand".. ha ha as if the frogs have any hooligans amongst them .. i think not

Russia V Germany should be a good punch up if they get drawn.

Comment

• What happened to BUMPA?
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jun. 14 2012,12:16) What happened to BUMPA?
                            Last I heard he was working in London.

Comment

• They seek him here they seek him there

Comment

• "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
                                Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
                                X