Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (JaiDee @ May 19 2010,15:23) This thread is totally pointless
    I disagree.

Some of the posters have missed the point and posted threads with a point.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• Is there a point to this?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ May 19 2010,20:52)
        (f0xxee @ May 19 2010,19:39) What about those of us who, generally speaking have never met a bad american, but hate America?
        I find a lot of  Aussies hold this view, one nasty little hater in Phuket in particular who used to bad-mouth yanks constantly and for absolutely no valid reason;  I could never understand it but it was pretty funny to see.  

As usual jealousy is a horrible trait in people; they choose the wrong career path or get angry that a good portion of the world news is usually dedicated to americans and what they are up to, then they take it out on the only ones they ever come across, even if they may be the nicest people around;  weird.

No whining please, I said a lot of Aussies, not ALL Aussies.....and frankly I  have no idea where FOxxee or 90% of these board members come from.
        HI Jaidee,

Firstly welcome back, the forum is a richer experience with you around.

Well I did say I have never met a bad American... and its true. Most yanks I meet do thier country proud, are warm, friendly and good travellers.

Its US foreign policy I Loathe.

Does that clear things up a bit big fella?

PS: Born in the UK, raised in Aus and SE Asia.
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• One time when I was a kid, me and a friend went on a fishing expedition for the wiley large mouthed bass. We camped on the side of a hill in some fir trees not far from a pond. It rained hard that night and we found out we had picked a dry creek bed to sleep in and water came through our camp and our sleeping bags got wet and we never caught any bass, just some blue gill, and later we went home.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• One of my pet peeves is reality tv. I hate it all equally, except when Tia Tequila was deciding between a BF and GF and she chose the boy which saddened me.
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Because I like seeing two hot chicks swapping spit.
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• This... humanoid (I'm being kind) wearing makeup... Now THAT is pointless!
                Attached Files
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• My uncle used to take me fishing when I was a wee nipper. He used to call home HQ (was in the War you see).

His 2nd HQ was the drive through where he stopped to buy beer.
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• There are actually guys out there who really dig fat chicks.
                    Not pointless, just scary.
                    f0xxee

Comment

• I just lost my dinner. Thanks a lot
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (Lefty @ May 19 2010,11:13) One of my pet peeves is reality tv. I hate it all equally, except when Tia Tequila was deciding between a BF and GF and she chose the boy which saddened me.
                        I despise reality tv. Dunno why but I got a bad taste in my mouth after watching Real World 3 with puck vs pedro.

And as for Tila.. she's nuts. Did you know she was the lesbian fiance/ wife of the granddaughter of the NY Jets owner? And now she wants to cash in. That girl's bad news.

Bumpa... That's lipstick on a pig!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Lesbians with strap-on dildos. Why not just get the real thing? Ladyboys?
                          f0xxee

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 19 2010,22:17) My uncle used to take me fishing when I was a wee nipper. He used to call home HQ (was in the War you see).

His 2nd HQ was the drive through where he stopped to buy beer.
                            one time my dad got drunk in Virginia City and forgot which wind swept ridge he had pitched our tent on.

We found it about 2am.
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• I saw Hurricane Higgins playing pool at Guess bar in November. Or maybe that was Stogie in disguise

Comment

• (Lefty @ May 19 2010,22:21) one time my dad got drunk in Virginia City and forgot which wind swept ridge he had pitched our tent on.  

We found it about 2am.  
                                Happy days

Comment

Working...
                                X