Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a love-love relationship with the Left One.....we rib each other a lot but in the end when we get together every, oh, 3 years or so we always have a group hug and an interesting chinwag for a few hours.

How could you not admire someone who still follows a football team which hasn't won anything since Nixon was in office??
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ May 20 2010,17:38)
      (Jake_Sully @ May 19 2010,22:24) I input stogie into google search thinking I'd find some nice cigars for a new hobby but instead lightning struck and as they say the rest is history.
      that is an amazing coincidence, man!!  what a story, who would ever guess someone could take such a fortuitous route to later learn that they are attracted to Ladyboys!   good one on you man.....even if you ARE a Giants fan  

Question; if my long-time buddy Lefty is rambling on and on in a forest and there is no one there to hear him, does it make a noise?
        Now THAT was funny. 555,  good one old friend.  

I'd say the answer to your question is a resounding yes! I tried it before and you should hear the blue jays and the squirrels start squawking and chirping their displeasure.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (JaiDee @ May 20 2010,18:22) I have a love-love relationship with the Left One.....we rib each other a lot but in the end when we get together every, oh, 3 years or so we always have a group hug and an interesting chinwag for a few hours.

How could you not admire someone who still follows a football team which hasn't won anything since Nixon was in office??  
        Hey, I'm a loyal fan like any good fan. Think of all those old Brooklyn Dodgers fans who suffered but supported their team for years before they won anything. Founded in 1883 and finally won a world series in 1955.
        I always thought it was the shits their owner moved them to LA, after the Brooklyn faithful so strongly backed them for years.

Then the Red Sox fans from the day Ruth was sold to the Yanks till they finally won a championship again. 1918 to 2004.

Cubs fans have been waiting since 1945 for another pennant and 102 years for another world series victory.

Fair weather fans, and bandwagon jumpers make me want to
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 20 2010,17:07) ditto Lefty  

Unless that was really a pointless post in disguise
          No disguised pointless post.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• My car horn seems to have recovered on its own for the time being. I will keep you informed of further developments as they occur.
            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
            Salin' on a summer breeze
            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• Please do. My life has lost all meaning since I have immersed myself in the saga of your car's noisy bits!
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Does pointless have limits?

Comment

• I'm guessing this thread could go on for as long as Mirimark's awesome and record-breaking thread about femmy boys.

Comment

• Thais drive like they are late for an appointment and walk like they have no place to go...No matter though, whether they drive or walk they seem to have no idea how to get where they are going...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ May 21 2010,16:39) Thais drive like they are late for an appointment
                      The first time i hit Taipei it was like a stock car race...Those guys must be the worst drivers. Every car has a big dent in it.. like duelling scars

Our driver pulled up outside the Fortuna Hotel and reversed back into a parked Mercedes without a worry, then he pulled forward and hit the car in front and when we came back two hours later all the tires were let down

yes, them Taiwanese are the worlds worst drivers, for sure

Comment

• (Tomcat @ May 21 2010,17:05) yes, them Taiwanese are the worlds worst drivers, for sure
                        Never been to Korea, eh TC?

Or even Koreatown in Los Angeles?? Those are some scary MFER's.

I have never -even once in my life - had a cup of coffee

Comment

• Attached Files
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Now you mention it 10 years ago myTaxi pulled out of LAX on route to some Hotel on the seafront and some loony ploughed straight into the side of our vehicle at around 70 mph...cant remember whether he was Korean , though i think he was blindfolded

The world is full of people who have no right to sit behind a wheel

Comment

• I've held out as long as I can . . .

SPHINCTER!

Sphincter! Sphincter! Sphincter!!!

Comment

• Last summer I was approached by 2 very beautiful Hungarian gypsy girls in Budapest, who said they would let me have them together for 100US dollars total back at my room over-looking the Danube. Being more hungry than horny at that particular time and on my way to get a large plate of goulash, I politely declined their offer.

Been kicking myself ever since....I mean, how often do you get a shot at THAT?

Comment

Working...
                                X