Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (anthony70 @ May 26 2010,05:48) avoid jetlag by simply taking an earlier flight, thus arriving fully refreshed and on time.
    Anthony, you have been on a good roll lately. That's about the 3rd post of yours here in the last few days that drew audible laughter from me. Keep them coming young man.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
      ~ Douglas Adams
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Wow, how cool, I got to make post 500 in the thread. Does this mean any kind of prize?
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• Here ya go!
          Attached Files
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• I love it. Thanks a lot mate. Now, what is the meaning behind the image? This isn't the Gizmo family coat of arms is it?
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• It looks stragely like the crest of the Australian Maritime College in Launceston, Tasmania. Scary Giz.
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• It's a blue Peter badge.
                It's what the kids got off a program for doing well.

SW
                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• I can not believe this stupid thread has over 500 posts
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• OK then a generation of Aussie Sailors have degrees and diplomas with a Blue Peter merit badge. Strangely appropriate as most old boys would agree.
                    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• I have a friend who can smell red ants.
                      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• (SamplerDoc @ May 26 2010,10:28) I can not believe this stupid thread has over 500 posts...
                        Nor can I! Great, innit!
                        SHEMALE.CENTER
                        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• shoes last twice as long if only worn every other day.
                          you cant polish a turd.

Comment

• I told you...this thread is the TLF version of Twatter...

We need an RSS feed
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (anthony70 @ May 26 2010,05:48) avoid jetlag by simply taking an earlier flight, thus arriving fully refreshed and on time.
                              Manys guys here just seem to refuse to adjust in LOS  and go to bed at 5am and get up at  three in the afternoon.

Im an  11am to 3pm man as it happens when in Thailand.

But in Hong Kong its strictly 8-12....the wheels of industry must turn.

Comment

• (anthony70 @ May 26 2010,08:16) shoes last twice as long if only worn every other day.
                                I have a much better idea.

Wear one shoe each day and hop to work.

RR.
                                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X