Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one?   And then what do you do on the weekends? Very confusing...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Up a few posts: The ship of Captain Pugwash

Comment

• "Weeds" is a great TV program.  

Comment

• The Universe is finite but without boundary

Comment

• next time you go shopping. stand outside a ladies clothes shop with your bags. keep checking your watch , and occasionaly glance into the store whilst giving a "tut".
            therefore , anyone passing by will think that you have a girlfriend.
            you cant polish a turd.

Comment

• Attack attack attack!
              Attached Files
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• I've never seen that Bumpa Sticka guy online
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• no webcam?

Comment

• (Torurot @ May 26 2010,17:16) "Weeds" is a great TV program.
                    I tried telling Bumpa this in October, he wasn't buying it, being an anti-weed guy and all that

But I agree 100% and have all 5 seasons on DVD, an incredibly original show .....another good one, 'Breaking Bad'
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Paper or Plastic?

Comment

• I meant here... Why would I want to see that fugly mug on webcam ?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Definitely paper

Comment

• Shinawatra University

Comment

• I had no choice last night because I wasn't tired enough to sleep and there was NOTHING else on except HBO.....which was showing "Superman'' from 1978, a film I had never seen before not being a big sci-fi person.

I have to say.... that was one of the biggest PIECE OF CRAP worthless movies ever made in the history of all movies!! By far...... how or why Marlon Brando and Gene Hackman could lend their considerable acting skills to making that horrible flick is beyond my imagination, unless they just needed the coin.

Hell, even Margot Kidder was 10 years past looking her best!!

part that made me the most angry? realizing I can never get those 2 hours of my life back after I hit the OFF button and went to sleep

Comment

• By the end of the year there will be more posts on this thread than on the Femboys thread even though there's nothing here that would inspire a monkey spank.

Comment

Working...
                                X