Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mm Macaroni and Cheese dinner with sausages.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I am very drunk right now, its only my third time drunk this year which is a mean feat for an Irish man.

Why is the Irish flag so low in the emoticons list Surely we should be at the top cause we are great, with our Irish charm and our good looks, except for the likes of Seamus, he looks like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle, sure he is so gay if it was raining fannys he'd get hit by a cock.

I think the Irish flag should be at the top of the list, sure Jaidee is Irish, and am sure Stogie is Irish, sure look at him, an English man wouldnt be able to pull a bird like that. He has to be Irish.

And us Irish dont invade countries, we infest them. If there is a house on your street and 2 Irish men go in, 8 Irish men walk out. Just ask Foxxee, he knows cause he's an Aussie, we have infested that place like a whores fanny in africa.

Excuse the grammer but the spelling was bang on.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Am convinced that Lefty fella is Irish too. I'd bet 5euro his second name is O'something.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Whore you do sound happily into you cups and I am happy for you. I am not Irish but would enjoy being there with you trying to be!

Comment

• Not totally pointless

http://pinupmania.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Here we go...
              Attached Files
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Thanks for the reminder Bumpa..anyway

some news in on " Chekovs Gun"and it seems as if nothing has changed .

" If a gun is present in the first scene of a play you can be certain that it will have gone off by the final act"

Comment

• Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Addendum to the pouty little girl's pic; "and me dad and mum are on the dole''
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Brown Sugar pop tarts with a load of butter, yummmmm
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ..and I'm working nights in a sweat shop
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• ..... and I will soon have an obesity problem when I get into my teen years because we eat the same crap as the Americans now.

{Like pop tarts??}

Comment

• Like blueberry muffins with butter?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• poptarts... sugar and preservatives and artificials and not one ounce of nutrition ? Good way to start the day....not !   But oh so convenient  

I like muesli  
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• I like whatever is the easiest to heat up, throw some butter on, and get down my gullet as quickly as possible

As you can see, Alyssa and her friends aren't all that excited about going to the beach with me these days
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X