• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait til you see her at the 2000 party  

What's the over/under on the 2000 ?
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Hmmmmmm....we are only at 1235 now.....and I will be off the grid very soon {No electric, forget internet!} so less pointless, meaningless crap being posted from me for a while ..... but you lot have a lot of nothingness being added daily anyway so I have heard that the Vegas line is now set for July 4th at 5pm, dead smack in the middle of millions of Americans getting filled up on crap, mass-made BBQ'd burgers and getting totally drunk enough to go home and screw their skanky, fat wives.....  Awards ceremony to be held at Caesars Palace this time, Guy??
      Attached Files
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Jun. 17 2010,21:32) Vegas line is now set for July 4th at 5pm....  Awards ceremony to be held at Caesars Palace this time, Guy??
        I'm sure Caesars will suit the Rat Pack.. will you be back from the jungle by then ?

Comment

• won't be back until close to post 3000!

Comment

• we will fill the ether with pointlessness until your return

Comment

• Vegas is pretty damn pointless!

Comment

• You can buy a nice house there for 20K i read yesterday and Lance Burton show has ended after only 300 seat were filled at hsi recent gigs. Its seems as if the Magic shows are not what they were. RIP the dissapearing Tiger show.

Dont suppose hes botherd as he earned an astronomical sum from it

Comment

• (Steff @ Jun. 17 2010,23:02) Vegas is pretty damn pointless!
                  damn straight, could be the worse place in America

I really hope all the Japanese and other tourists who go to that lame city think that is the REAL America, I can assure them it's not!!

Thanks Guy, for keeping this thread pointless and going absolutely nowhere while I am away; I have tears in my eyes already as I type this
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I thought New York and New England were real america but they're not.  

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• better than Vegas!!

talk about a pre-fab city

Hottest girls in the country though.....it's a great place if you are 25, handsome and have big coin.

Comment

• And then there is always "Bumfuck"!!!

Comment

• I robot is on tonight,

I still have a crush on..

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• totally edible.
                            no need for ketchup.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 18 2010,03:26) I still have a crush on..
                              I still have a crush on..

too bad all her movies suck!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Jun. 16 2010,21:39)
                                (guydesavoy @ Jun. 16 2010,21:35) Try Horlicks
                                damn it, the problem is that when I get a GREAT nights sleep as I did on monday night I am doomed to have a crappy toss-and -turn sleep the next time, never fails......last night was 3 or 4 hours max, rolling around contemplating bills and trying to force myself to sleep, which never works.

I need to sleep 8 hours every night, non-stop, but can't get in  rhythm!  
                                Dude, I struggle with the same damn thing and it sucks big sweaty donkey balls.
                                That's why I medicate with herb. I make some delicious oatmeal raisin cookies that are cannabis infused. I do one before bed and I get a solid 8 hours of deep restful sleep every night-never fails.
                                Ambien is useless and it's pharmaceutical analogues are bad for you and end up causing you more problems than just the insomnia.
                                "Herbal medication is da healing of da nation."
                                "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                                Salin' on a summer breeze
                                And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                                -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Working...
                                X