X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it looks like Kahuna upset them.......  they must have a thin skin.    

I like the last couple of posts that say we're all great and would not make nasty comments about that bunch of bastards over there.      

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

[quote]
      (manarak @ Nov. 25 2010,13:48)
      the ex had suspicions and Tan was led in to confirm them, I dont agree with it but it seems to be the case. [qoute]
      Wrong. I did not confirm anything.
      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Everyone stop scrapping. It's Thanksgiving.

Comment

Thanksgiving? Is that why all the turkeys are here then? Some place to hide?      
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

speaking of hiding.....
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Nov. 25 2010,17:01) Seems kahuna got his wish...  
                You just gotta know which candle to blow out and which candle not to blow out...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(manarak @ Nov. 25 2010,16:51) You don't seem to pay a lot of attention to detail and precision, DT.
                  Are you a manager or a salesman?
                  I don't have a clue what that even means. Guess I'm clueless!

Actually, I'm the sales manager for an award-winning worldwide chain of BBQ rib joints, and I've been tasked with deciding whether we should open a couple of branches in LOS (Pattaya and Bangkok). Why do you ask?

This one's for you my friend. Have a happy Turkey Day!:

http://www.youtube.com/v/H0lKmznjgfQ?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/H0lKmznjgfQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

That video is scary!......   To think they actually wore clothing like that!      

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Whoa.... not so fast there RR. I'm wearing a rhinestone-studded polyester jumpsuit right now; they are all the rage again.

I have a cape on back-order from Macy's. Should be here in time for the GOTC. Guess you'll have to show up and tell me to my face whether you think I look silly.    
                      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(laputanegra @ Nov. 22 2010,17:57)  Thank you guys ......... i feel so loved. i wanna hug and kiss you all.
                        That's the best bit for me!   And the bit about cumming in their pants if they ever met Tan in person.   I did when I met her, but don't tell her please (no leaks on this guys!)

I've not been able to get to the internet for a few days, so missed all this thread happening. And instead of going to bed in my BKK hotel room (or going to NEP for the 2am exits) I sit here reading 5 pages of this stuff. How crazy is that!   No, I'm not going to rehash all the arguments.  Except to say, there have been the usual excellent contributions from Foxxee and Road Runner, and others.  

And to the 19 of you who have asked to be my facebook friend ..... and got ignored   Joop joop from 'TT No friends' (or at least no incriminating ones   )

PS. TT= Trusts Taneisha  
                        TT

Comment

(laputanegra @ Nov. 22 2010,08:38) Have i broken someones trust here? have i done something wrong to anyone here? if yes tell me and I will with no questions ask will exit the forum.
                          Tan... You are a Super Sister!

You better not go!
                          SHEMALE.CENTER
                          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Thread locked on request from OP.

Tan, you have far more supporters here who know you didn't do anything wrong. The discussion about this seems to have run its course, and one of the main things is don't post anything on the internet that you wish to remain private whether it is on a forum or on a social network.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                            X