X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikileaks.org is now closed down

The plug has been pulled on Assange by all of his hosts. In Sweden. By Amazon in the US and finally by OVH in France. Wikileaks.org is now closed down.

I am starting to feel for the guy. It seems to me now that Assange is a pioneer in the domain of virtual freedom. People all over the world are following closely this arm-wrestling between an individual and a super power.

Wikileaks has a new address in a different country now.

http://mirror.wikileaks.info/
    i love t-girls

The only people hurt by these 'wiki secrets' are the egos of the dummies in charge of ripping us off.

Soon we'll all be told to be so scared of the internet that only ToysRUs will be safe for us to visit.

The governments of the world always win. They got guns, too!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

You can found Wikileaks Homepage direct here:
      http://213.251.145.96/

Comment

http://www.collateralmurder.com/

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the release of information on banks, the banking system and bankers. I hope the SHIT REALLY HITS THE FAN when that stuff comes out.
          I don't believe in god, but if I did, I'd say Assange is doing god's work.
          Somebody needs to blow the lid off all the BULLSHIT we are fed day after day in the MSM.    
          "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
          Salin' on a summer breeze
          And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Here's a link to a Forbes Magazine interview with Julian Assange.

http://blogs.forbes.com/andygre....assange
            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

The trouble is that whatever the leaks are - virtually nobody is gonna be surprised.

The world is a sick, corrupt and deadly beast...
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Assange should be a front runner for a Nobel rather than a prison cell.

It's shocking that in today's world, we can still use the old "sexual deviate" ruse to lock up a political dissident and throw away the key.
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 06 2010,01:41) The trouble is that whatever the leaks are - virtually nobody is gonna be surprised.

But the release of this material does more bad than good...it.s very dangerous.

What good has come of these release???

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 06 2010,01:41) The trouble is that whatever the leaks are - virtually nobody is gonna be surprised.

Really?
                    What about all those tea bagging "patriot" mouth breathing tools? Won't their little worlds be at a least somewhat rattled when they find out about all the horrible shit they've been lied to about?
                    I think a lot of this stuff will come as a shock to many people in "Middle America." You know, the Walmart shoppers, Faux "news" viewers--the dumb-shits.

Also, anyone calling for the death of Assange, imo, is a tool of the empire.
                    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(deepthroat @ Dec. 06 2010,01:54) Couldn't agree more. Assange should be a front runner for a nobel prize....
                      Would you still be saying that if the information caused countries to go back to the cold war days.... Think a bit about the potential ramifications of such theft.

Who are the winners here?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

The winners are the people who will learn that governments lie to them about almost everything and are murderous and corrupt regimes. We will also learn how corrupt and useless mainstream media is, another boon to freedom, knowledge and the potential to something resembling self-government, where people actually think for themselves instead of believing lies and thinking that government can't rule unless it is a secretive organization.

Julian Assange is Australia's greatest hero imho!
                        www.CebuLadyboy.com
                        Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                        Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                        www.TransOriented.com

Comment

The best thing to come out of this will be the tightening up of security and access to these communications. It is unbelievable just how widely these were available to lower levels.  

Then Governments can get back to BAU   

btw, it's all backed up, so they can close down as many servers as they like. The leaking will go on
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

So basically you are saying the ignorant will become informed... the only problem is that those who have led their life blissfully ignorant of world affairs and political games are not likely to be the ones motivated to read millions of pages of stolen information on the web.

I see only negative outcomes from his nonsense.

As for Assange You deal in stolen goods... you should get jail.

The best thing to come out of this will be the tightening up of security and access to these communications

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Now I hear he's published some information about the location of installations, infrastructure etc.

I fail to see what public interest there is in that and only see it as an aid to terrorists and criminals.

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                              X