• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i read about that today as well... i mean WTF

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(Road Runner @ Dec. 06 2010,15:38) Now I hear he's published some information about the location of installations, infrastructure etc.

I fail to see what public interest there is in that and only see it as an aid to terrorists and criminals.

RR.

Here is a BBC link to this latest deplorable development.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11923766

Seems like he thinks himself some kind of Gen Y ( ) revolutionary....
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(azza33 @ Dec. 06 2010,14:57)  

So basically you are saying the ignorant will become informed... the only problem is that those who have led their life blissfully ignorant of world affairs and political games are not likely to be the ones motivated to read millions of pages of stolen information on the web.

I see only negative outcomes from his nonsense.

As for Assange You deal in stolen goods... you should get jail.

The best thing to come out of this will be the tightening up of security and access to these communications
        The irony, you defend the professionals of theft, government, whose sole existence is based on theft, by calling one who risks his life, exposing the criminal class, as a thief.

Back to Mainstream Media for your news updates!
        www.CebuLadyboy.com
        Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
        Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
        www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Keep up......The infrastructure information has been WIDELY circulated LONG before the Wikileaks "leak". Know where your local fibre comes in at the coast? Most likely it was a NEWS FEATURE in your local paper/TV news. Google it. Wikileaks is doing everyone a BIG favour showing how hypocritical and duplicitous the US and other "western" "democracies" actually are. If even a few teabaggers (facts don't matter) WAKE UP then it's all good. So far not one of them have actually woken up.

Strange how many anti freedom people we have on this board.

Comment

Good post

Comment

Couldn't agree more, breathtaking stuff

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(Torurot @ Dec. 07 2010,11:14) Keep up......The infrastructure information has been WIDELY circulated LONG before the Wikileaks "leak".  Know where your local fibre comes in at the coast?
                Yes I agree that all the information is out there if you know what you are looking for and have half a brain.
                My point is that it's now been presented in a nice convenient list pretty much like a carrot dangling on a stick.

The place where the UK's cables come ashore is famous and even has a museum located there.

But how many of you know about the factory that makes pumps for nuclear submarines?  Which city it's in? What their name is?
                My bet is that less than 1% of the UK population knew about it and yet they are a well known company that have been in business for over 100 years.
                Anyone what to hazard a guess at what percentage of the rest of the world knew about it before Wikileaks?

As one security analyst pointed out;-  Up to now terrorists have been attacking targets of low value mostly with heavy security.
                They now have a list of high value targets most of which have limited security.

We already pay a heavy tax for security to keep these people from wrecking normal people's lives.  We've just had it increased and for what exactly?

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Dec. 07 2010,19:16) We already pay a heavy tax for security to keep these people from wrecking normal people's lives.  We've just had it increased and for what exactly?

RR.
                  And when those taxes increase...who do you think they will blame

The evil Government

Comment

Julian Assange has been arrested in London.

Geoffrey Roberston, Aussie human rights lawyer, author and host of Mastermind has cut short his holiday in Aus to represent him. Proving GR is a cricket fan.

This leads me to believe this will be the trial of the century to date: GR is a very shrewd operator and would not (IMHO) choose to lead a defence team if he didn't believe he could win. It would be worth the year off work to be in court.

My only disapointment is that well known fixer and forum friend Guy the Sav rejected the offer to act in defence of JA, claiming he had had a full book "what with ladyboys and shit".

http://www.youtube.com/v/S5puAN1PGQw?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/S5puAN1PGQw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(Road Runner @ Dec. 06 2010,15:38) Now I hear he's published some information about the location of installations, infrastructure etc.

I fail to see what public interest there is in that and only see it as an aid to terrorists and criminals.

RR.
                      Read Crikey.com's take on that. Gives the Whole notion of aiding terrorists another perspective...

Comment

Ok, freedom lovers, where do YOU draw the line? Would you support a disclosure of classified info .... if there was a chance it might come back to bite your family, your nation?  Has the leaker done us all a great service, or is freedom of speech the only factor?

Gives a bad name to 'whistle-blowing' IMO.  The best thing I've read is about a certain boorish member of the british royal family (top secret ... ssshhh   )
                        TT

Comment

You mean that Harry the bloodnut is the froot of James Hewitts loins?
                          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(TTChang @ Dec. 08 2010,06:00) Ok, freedom lovers, where do YOU draw the line? Would you support a disclosure of classified info .... if there was a chance it might come back to bite your family, your nation?  Has the leaker done us all a great service, or is freedom of speech the only factor?
                            Exactly!    

I have no particular issue with Wikileaks other than their lack of common sense over some of the material they are publishing.
                            I do have an issue with the US security services who's pants have fallen down.

Some  -  a very small amount  -  of what has been released does raise serious questions about US foreign policy and about the conduct of the US military.
                            That I agree is a matter of public interest but would be better raised if the US had a more robust and enquiring press and less vested interests with their fingers in the pie.
                            As someone once said;-  The US has the finest government money can buy.

Most of what has been released is the equivalent of office gossip for diplomats  - It's of zero relevance and as has been pointed out leaves diplomats wondering if the candid comments/reports they write will be read by the world.
                            That breaches an ancient diplomatic principle of protection of communications and improves your life in what way?

Like I said in my post above some of the other information is easily available if you know where to look but is better left unpublished.

Terrorists mostly are not very bright  -  the bright ones are the Osama Bin Laden's and Gerry Adams that stay at home and spout rhetoric.
                            There are only a few of them and they only have so much cash and time to plan or execute operations.
                            The dumb saps that build and plant the bombs or even dumber saps that blow themselves up probably don't have the brains to figure out what is actually worth hitting.
                            Still less do most of them know how to get inside and what specific parts to hit.

Why help them?

I'm waiting for the Wikileak that says what happened to Lord Lucan.      

RR.

PS I should point out that Gerry Adams is not a terrorist - he said so.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

It's a bloody scandal that the banks have cut credit card payments etc. Tell me they were not DIRECTED by a govt entity to do so!  Strange that the Guardian et al still have bank access seeing as they are publishing Wikis stuff.    Wait until they release info on banks.    

As for the "rape" charges, fck those CIA affiliated skank bitches!  

Cryptome.org has far better info than wikileaks and has done for YEARS.  REAL "terrorists" aren't stupid.  Note that a Kiwi soldier on secondment to HM Paras was assassinated by a US Terrorist assassin yesterday.  SAS fears American forces more than so called "terrorists"

All you LB lovers should hold onto your FREEDOMS cause "first they came for the Ladyboy Worshipping Dicksucker......"  and at least some of you know the rest.....

quote of the day #

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." -- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels

That is all!

Comment

Listened to some interesting commentary about Assange today. What he's doing is legally no different to what any newspaper editor does when printing leaked information. Assange is not the stealer or leaker, he is a recipient, in the same way media always has been. The main difference is that he seems to have gained the confidence of people who are in a position to leak information.

It's also true that much of what he has published in not really surprising to astute followers of politics, but what he does do, is provide factual proof of such things, which clearly contradicts what the politicians have claimed and such factual proof is something mainstream media and politicians find much harder to ignore.

I am so loving watching the scum squirm as more and more realize the emperor has no clothes. Truth is winning over lies, step by step. That's one of the greatest developments in human history. What's great is there will be dozens that follow his lead, much like torrent sites that spring up as governments shut some down.

The power elite are losing their control over the minds of the people. I can't wait to see them tumble one by one... my pop corn is at the ready!
                                www.CebuLadyboy.com
                                Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                                Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                                www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Working...
                                X