First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(titleist @ Jan. 14 2011,10:50) average  round and very frustrated
    had a wank in the shower afterwards
    I wouldnt say you were that Fat

Thinking of having a hamshank myself, that announcers voice on them BTS Skytrains turn me on

Next Station Siam, interchange Station

The doors will open on the right side of the Train ( love the way she says Train)

Next Station Nana, Nana
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Stuck in Blighty reading TWATTER!
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Stuck in Blighty reading TWATTER!
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

so great he had to say it twice!!

In the Dawin.

out in a few moments to meet at guess

company in room @ 11

Mia is in Issan!!!
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Is there a koala on the shelf above the bar ?
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Drinking sherry! Have 30 forums open, keep refreshing, hoping someday, someone will reply!
                www.CebuLadyboy.com
                Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Just talked to Viv. She sounds good and coherent

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jan. 15 2011,18:47) In the Dawin.
                    Good grief... did you get downgraded from the Majestic Grande

Comment

Its quite nicw and only for `12 hrsw. Alarm is set for 5.30. Plane at 8.20am.

Great night in guess with Socrates. TT Chang, the Monkeyman, Duke , Lblavr and Kakila from LB 69.
                      i'm slightly pissed and cant make up my mind whether to sleep 2 hrs or just keep ging til i hit those business class flat beds on etihad!!
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

You forgot Pentire

Just got back from a Fish restaurant in Bang Bong

Me and the Mia with her Dad, Mom , Brother, Cousin and a friend.

Her Dad payed for the meal and he gave me a Buddha necklace and ornament afterwards

It was very touching to be honest

Still dont know wether to do a quick round trip to Pattaya tomorrow to see Mia noi I feel such a bastard but cant help myself

Well off back to loom now to watch some footy and then head out to a bar here on Soi 7/1 Sukhumvit at 11pm to watch the Spurs v Man United game
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 16 2011,18:49) Still dont know wether to do a quick round trip to Pattaya tomorrow
                          Will you be back in shivering Blighty thinking of what could have been

Or has that Buddha necklace softened your heart

TIT

Whatever you do, have a good one Dave

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jan. 16 2011,19:06)
                            (daveduke007 @ Jan. 16 2011,18:49) Still dont know wether to do a quick round trip to Pattaya tomorrow
                            Will you be back in shivering Blighty thinking of what could have been

Or has that Buddha necklace softened your heart  
                            Suspect he is looking for a Pearls of Ning Necklace...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Then it's official. He is not only a cad, but a bounder to boot

Comment

As long as them homos in BKK keep there hands of my sweety i dont care. Ill be looking for fingerprints when i get back   . I told her to only go with Japanese Gentlemen while im absent as she will gain further enjoyment of the large fringe benefits upon my return .

I suppose one has to pray that no Juri Class Superstuds descend in the meantime

haha  

Comment

Working...
                                X