Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back home, first wash in, watching Jets v NE. Will start looking at flights in a bit!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Almost went to a movie last night. Couldn't be arsed to wait the 90 minutes for it to start.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

They have movies where you live Bumpa?? Whats showing Titanic??
        Be careful out there!

Comment

Going to see the film The Tourist later at either the Siam Paragon or MBK for my last night in
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(kahuna @ Jan. 16 2011,13:28)
            (guydesavoy @ Jan. 16 2011,19:06)
            (daveduke007 @ Jan. 16 2011,18:49) Still dont know wether to do a quick round trip to Pattaya tomorrow
            Will you be back in shivering Blighty thinking of what could have been

Or has that Buddha necklace softened your heart  
            Suspect he is looking for a Pearls of Ning Necklace...
            Didnt make it to Pattaya and Im already kicking myself that I didnt go to see the Mia noi

Ning seemed quite upset on the phone ( ), looks like I may get the cold shoulder next trip then

Comment

I doubt that...I think Ning was really taken with you Dave...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Well what a fucking day Ive had already

Last night I went to see The Tourist (which I enjoyed btw) with the Mia but exchanged many texts with Mia noi (Ning) during the evening. (discreetly or so I thought)

It was arranged that Mia noi would come to BKK in the morning after the Mia had gone to work, easy one might say but NOT

To cut a long story short obviously curiosity had got the better of the Mia and she looked through my phone and saw the texts from Nick ( a name I used for Ning to avoid suspicion)

Teerak this teerak that, rak na, joob joob, what time tomorrow etc had the Mia calling Ning at 6-40am this morning asking who it was, how long I had known her, was she an ex g/f and had boom boom with her etc

The Mia confronted me and at first I thought that Ning had spilled the beans after she told me about the texts
                I explained that I had known her 2 years and we were friends and it took her a while to stop sobbing.

I dropped her off at Wongwang Yai BTS Station at 7-30am this morning and texted Ning asking what she had said.

I was a bit pissed off with Ning thinking she had spilled the beans and ready to give her a bollocking but after talking with her I knew for sure she was totally innocent going off what the Mia had said and worked it out for myself.

So here I am thinking Ive done a Oliver Hardy and gotten myself in a right old mess here ( BigTel knows that about me too well )

Anyways, I have dropped off the Mia at 7-30am , get a text off her a liitle later apologising for looking at my phone and then heading back to Ekkami BTS to pick up Ning

Had a lovely time again with the 5 hours I had with Ning ( not a penny exchanged I may add) and apparently after we have spent so much time together lately I am the new boyfriend

My head is a bit twisted at the moment to say the least and thankfully Im heading for the sanctuary of the Airport and heading home after finishing this post.

I adore and care about both girls very deeply if thats possible, both have great and different attributes, I am happy with both even though I have to say Ning does give me that something extra , she was an absolute diamond too taking two days off work to take care me when I got hit by a friggin Pick up truck

Its been a close call and Ive gotten away with it today, its just how long I can put up with the pretence now

Off to get a taxi

Ciao Ciao

Comment

Classic story  
                  Same happened to me and even when hearts are broken, the only thing that pulls all parties through is the Thai attitude. Fireworks up front, but in the end the smile comes back... if they really care  

Have a great ride home Dave  
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Im confused.. sounds like a soap opera in the making
                    good luck anyway Dave

Comment

Bloody hell, Dave.

Your life is way to exciting for me! I hope you keep the non P4P one and make an honest woman out of her!

Good luck,

Marko
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Went with a top class GG last night from Pattaya's Marine Disco.

Back on the ladyboy route tonight kicking off in LaBamba followed by Stringfellows, Obsessions and then Famous.

Comment

Eating breakfast. Oatmeal with raisins and sweetened with a little maple syrup, along with organic green tea and an orange.
                          Dreading the thought of going back to work today after my recent vacation.
                          I hate my fucking job.
                          "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                          Salin' on a summer breeze
                          And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Left the Land of Smiles yesterday at 8pm, arrived in the Land of Shite 6-00am this morning

When I arrived in LOS on Jan 2nd the exchange rate I got was 44.6baht to the £1, when I left yesterday it was 48.25

Comment

Back in the groove already! 3 days back and Holiday seems a distant memory already.

Need to book again soon!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Home now
                                off to work tomorrow
                                promise not to mention the ashes......much.
                                Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

Working...
                                X