First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(ALASKAN BEAR @ Jul. 14 2011,23:22) ...and i only date whiten my own spices...
      Your 'spices' being the extremely hot kind, right?
      I'm really Sexist...

Comment

I think I have the translation  -  "  ...and I only date with my own species...  "

weight 454 pounds,,,,,dispatch ( we do not need the size of the engine)
        The ol' 454 cube V8...    man, that takes me back. With gas at 4 bucks a gallon or more, I bet there aren't many of them still running around Wyoming. I think they were good for about 10mpg, more like 5 the way she drives.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Azza i feel your pain, mate.

I had something like that happen to me recently, i injured my right foot so i had foot wrapped in dressings and i couldn't get it into a shoe, so i had to wear a loose sandal.

Anyways i got on a bus to head into town and too the doctor's for a check-up on said foot.

Well i had got on and bus was half-packed of people, so i got a seat, and pointed my foot out towards the aile, anyways a big fucking fat arseed bitch, gets on a storms up the aile and drops a huge shopping bag on my foot.

Well i scream, so loud that the bus driver braks hard, and every other person stares at me, while i curse and scream every horrid word anyone can dream about.

Well bus driver runs down, to find out what happened, and i told him to move the fat bitch away from me before i kill her, as my foot at this stage was in agony.

well the poor bus driver made the fat bitch move to very back of bus and i was moved to front of bus, just to keep us apart, and when we got into town a inspector had to come on and help me get off and then he had to get me a taxi so i could get to doctors office, without me killing that fucking bitch, when she eventually gets off that bus.
          i love t-girls

Comment

Should be legal to have a hippo cull.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Attached Files
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Now that hippo looks slighty attractive in that yellow dot bikini
                i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                X