Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those chaps in Black, part of the biggest most well organised, resourced and armed gang in Britain.  If they weren't in that gang they'd probably on the other side with marauding "youth" and their soccer friends.  It's a fine/thin line....  

That chick with the pram, is she the nanny or do those kids have six different fathers??

Comment

shes definately not the nanny , not in Hackney , unless she took a wrong turning six miles away

Comment

I noticed that NEWSWEEKs last week copy was called London " Grimstreet" as its called now abroad after the problems . Anyone reading that wont be coming here in a hurry. Thats for sure

It certainly make grim reading. Some exaggeration but mostly true i am afraid and no solution in sight either.. with a great depression about to hit the western world its going to get very rough at some point in the near future.

One supposes that Cameron will have to start another war soon to divert attention ...what about Mugabe.. now theres a good idea

Comment

(Tomcat @ Sep. 09 2011,11:09) Talking of the underclass
          Yes but no but....................

There could be more than 6 fathers who knows depends on which sperm got there first. "Were all doomed Captian Mannering" thats the one thing Frazer was right about.

Doomed

Comment

yes Bob .. i agree. And as far as trying to teach these imbeciles i think a quote by John Maynard Keynes is adequate...

"Education is the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the ignorant by the incompetent "

Comment

I like that quote...
              Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

Working...
              X