Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Tomcat @ Jan. 11 2012,03:11) Jim may be jealous.  

Also many western men either think they are attracive to all the Ladies or at the other end cant read the signals that the girl has the hots for them and miss out completely. Sometimes you see real ugly fuckers with attractive ladies purely coz they are playing the numbers game and some myopic beauty stumbles into their clutches

Your only dead once Tz . Give it one more try ... just in case your buddy Jim is a green eyed monster

Good luck  
    TC, I don't think Jim is jealous - probably didn't go into this in my intial post but he was kind of encouraging things along during the first dinner, along with his girlfriend...his whole attitude changed once he found out about the husband and kids. I think he genuinely thinks he's steering me away from a world of trouble and heartache.

There's no question that there's easier targets out there, this lady Gina is about as hard as it gets. I've kind of resolved to have one more go at Jim next month to see if I can crack him. I think one mistake I made was to confront Jim on his own...thinking I might try and have dinner with both Jim and Sally and try telling Sally that I really want to see her friend again. Maybe Sally can work on Jim and do me a favour - alternatively, maybe she can just tell me to forget it as well, in which case I will.

Comment

Sod Jim its not him that you are trying to shag, err well you never know.. Crack on with this Gina and shag her as hard or not as it maybe.

Whats this Barber shop stuff? sounds intriguing........ Certainly doesnt happen back in Blighty You can only get a packet of three. Mind you I think there was a topless hairdressers in Birmingham.

Comment

Re: massage shops with 2 spinning barber poles out front Will give you fun times in Korea - go in and just go with the flow.

As for itaewon... for god sake its a dump. the salon girls are a rip off and going to the exorbitant priced yobo for tg action is crazy. at least try trans rose. trans club or kelli bar around hooker hill area.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
        X