Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very important word of advice to all my friends. Get that damned medial insurance while you're alive. Check if your insurance covers Thai hospitals. People who don't have this is why Thailand is disgusted with tourists and farangs as a whole. After TM30 will come a new law implemented to have all visitors show proof of medical insurance right at Suvarnbhumi Airport. Why? Because that's where everybody enters Thailand! So bring those medical cards or arranged them altogether and photocopy several pages for your trip. Staple one onto your passport, carry one in your wallet (shrink the card picture to 50% sizing), and plant one copy into each of your check-ins and carry-ons. Have fun and travel safely.

If you don't take my advice I'm going to just walk past you and laugh, "Told you so."

Comment

Eating dogs is probably ok if you are not stealing someones pets. Many of the dogs in Thailand that are stolen are pets that cost people good money.
      One breed of dog my GF had cost them 15000 baht because it was very popular. It was stolen right from in front of their house.
      Animals like dogs, cats and horses have become hard to eats since we now view them as pets with personalities.
      In the Thailand country side many men like to keep pet cocks for fighting. However even though they have them as a pet, they also have no problem eating chickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post

I went to France one time and tried Fois Gras at two places.
        One was a "high end" restaurant in Bordeaux and I paid a lot for one tiny piece of this liver.
        You can see it on the back of the assortment plate i got, in the first picture.

Then we went to another restaurant that was lower end where they gave me a massive plate of fois gras for a fraction of the price.
        Seems in France you can find the same thing for many different price levels.
        Waaah I want some foie gras right now because of that picture. My craving will have to wait till June though because of the lockdown
        Show me some love
        Follow me on Spotify: https://show.co/IzsHcDf
        Follow me on Apple Music/iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/1503854061

Comment

Originally posted by yi.music View Post

Waaah I want some foie gras right now because of that picture. My craving will have to wait till June though because of the lockdown
          It's not my favorite but I probably couldn't find it easy in Canada. Maybe in Montreal.
          You live in Paris where you can get foie gras on every corner.
          Steak tartar too, yuk.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
          X