Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, are you guys upstairs Republicans who loved ladyboys or Ladyboy lovers who became Republicans? Where are the ferocious liberals and their political inputs. C'mon you guys. Let's have a vigorous debate. Challenge us. Let's have a big verbal intercourse. Oh yeah, it SUNDAY. Day of rest.

Comment

I'm no Republican, I am just against political correctness and all for common sense.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Me, too. Crag, I have a question about Trump. Why is Trump pulling out our soldiers and deadly armaments against SODefense James Mattis's advice. Isn't he risking ISIS et al return to its once deadly presence? Yesterday's news sez that muslim terrorists have succeeded in smuggling into Europe via Greece. Does he want to force the European Union to take matters into their own hands and stop relying on us to protect them with our money, men, and deaths? Maybe he's trying to treat Putin like a friend so they will have a couple of beers and bury their hatchets for now. Same for Kim Jong Il. He probably sees him as a lonely man who is trying to match the economic success of China, and builds that futuristic beach resort to attract tourists. Remember that unfortunate Mormon kid. He was on a tour with a church group which means there are lots of tourists who ignore the dangers of NorKor and want to spread peace. At the same time they want to watch the fancy stadium parades and wave shows. I think the first tourists will be Chinese who are absolutely crazy about touring because they now have spending money they didn't have before. If you take a walk on that Nangyuan Island Beach via Google map you will be surprised to see Chinese of that strip of sand. The Chinese are very valuable tourists and are seriously trying to undo the boat mishap that drowned several Chinese in Phuket. That was a very important accident and the Chinese government was indeed appalled at their reckless disregard for their people's safety. Now, hopefully, all boats have been inspected and captains and support staff are fully trained very hard and will be prepared to prevent another accident. Lucky for me I can swim but still wear a life vest even if nothing happened. Looks funny but I am prepared. I will not take a nap for the 1 hour boat ride to Ko Samui.

Look at these photos. All CHINESE. Lots of them. Walking money tree. Thailand is the number one international destination for tourism because of their natural beauty, friendly people, and cheap prices. And its all only 2-3 hours from Chinese cities. Chinese as know DON'T visit bars or P4P. They just shop and love to consume fresh seafood as I witnessed in Phuket. They eat like garbage disposals, and they will return again and again. So cheap to eat seafood that the savings pay for the plane fare. This place is way better than Hawaii.

BTW, Chan Ocha has opened a new festival with his presence. I think he wanted to ban the crazy moonlight parties. Bad image for Thailand. Wants to make Thailand family-friendly. We won't like it but it's gonna happen. I am worried the bar scene will be harshly curtailed and Thailand will be made politically correct. Ladyboys will go underground with Thai Friendly and copycat websites. Don't like it. I like to see the meat and feel it before I buy.

Comment

Originally posted by CragR View Post

He's making everyone choose who they are with.
          Everyone hides under the umbrella of NATO when it is convenient.
          Now NATO includes countries right beside Russia, and somehow the USA is supposed to protect these?
          If any country wants to stand with China, Russia and Iran then they can choose them and lose support from the USA.
          In fact he doesn't care what other countries think because he cares more about the USA which i doing just fine with or without anyone else.

Mass migration is what cause pockets of Sharia law in Europe and it threatens to do similar things to the USA.
          In Canada couirts are already considering Sharia arguments in some jurisdictions. Politicians are introducing bills to recognize sharia law.
          The forces that propelled migrants into Europe, turned their focus to the western world.
          Once the USA is over run and flooded with fentynal it will soon collapse. This is well underway.
          If he loses the next election, nothing will stop it. Billions of dollars being funneled from China to Trumps opponents will ensure compliance.
          We have argues too much already on the subject. You won't make me change my mind and I won't change my opinion.
          That has nothing to do with our favorite hobby here : dealing with ladyboys.

Comment

Working...
          X