Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The panic is far worse than the virus. If they ever try to figure out how many people have actually had it rather than just panic panic panic.

I've had colds and flus in Thailand many times. It isn't great but it never ruined my vacation.

If there is not a spike in Wuhan Virus from the United States riots, we know it is a bunch of exaggeration.

One of the most contagious viruses we have ever seen was circulating for 6 months before anyone did anything.
    How could it not be way more widespread than we think?

Thailand can't go without tourists for 6 months or a year.
    Nobody will go with ridiculous restrictions.

I can't believe people put up with this absolute panic with no actual logic involved.
    The number of deaths in Thailand is tiny.

All the panic is just another mean of control. Thai authorities love control.
    So I am sure they are trying to find some way to track and control all tourists, and not just because of the virus.
    I know they dream of tracking system of all people.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Actually, I wouldn't really care letting my name to an anonymous Thai bar manager. What the fuck would he do with it unless I have an incident with the ladyboy I bar fined ? Even though it were to happen, it would probably be better since he knows there is an evidence of a contact with him. These guys would collect hundreds of names every week. But I wouldn't trust farang bar owners since a few of them seem to be willing to know too much about their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
        The first Hangover is a masterpiece, all the characters are great, it is a much watch. They steal Mike Tyson's tiger.
        Ed Helms is the total fuck up in each movie, and gets fucked by Yasmin Lee in the second one. So he is perfectly cast as an annoying jerk.
        The movies get progressively worse and the second one in Bangkok is interesting because of the familiar sights and ladyboys

Maybe you can smoke a couple in Thailand soon.
        Cannabis tourism in Thailand – high time for medical marijuana-inspired travel
        • Officials hope to launch medical marijuana tourism in the Southeast Asian nation to attract ‘quality’ visitors
        • Estimates suggest the nascent industry could bring in as much as US$687 million by 2024
        https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-...h-time-medical
        Thailand actually is planning to become the world's number one supplier of Marijuana.
        They can grow it at a fraction of the price it costs in Canada to grow.
        https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/thai...ary-marijuana/
        Spark em up ! .

That second scene with Yasmin is a classic ...made my laugh 🤣 ...her accent is not so convincing tho.

First time seeing a real live ladyboy(s) naked for allot of the crew and cast I would think?

Comment

Weed tourists might start saving the economy.... maybe Thailand can be like Amsterdam?

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
            Weed tourists might start saving the economy.... maybe Thailand can be like Amsterdam?
            Thailand has the world's best weed. It is cheap for them to grow it and it is powerful.
            They plan to be the world's number one supplier of weed and to have it as part of their tourism.
            They specifically want to put Canada out of business since we have to grow most of it indoors.
            Thailand does not need artificial light. It says Issan is the ideal place to grow weed and not rice.

Official Thai Sticks may return to the streets of Pattaya. Maybe 7-11? Malibu, Thai Sticks and beer.

zzygn2a6b2h31.jpg
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
              Actually, I wouldn't really care letting my name to an anonymous Thai bar manager. What the fuck would he do with it unless I have an incident with the ladyboy I bar fined ? Even though it were to happen, it would probably be better since he knows there is an evidence of a contact with him. These guys would collect hundreds of names every week. But I wouldn't trust farang bar owners since a few of them seem to be willing to know too much about their customers.
              Yeah but knowing Thailand they will be so behind on the tracing that they will come for you weeks after anything is reported.
              They also have all their other tracking systems to maintain. What a waste of time.
              Just tip the bar to lose your name. It could be a ring the bell special.
              Ring the bell become anonymous. Or just go over to Khao San road and get some fake ID.
              LOL
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

If they get high tech like S Korea bars et al will have to have displayed barcodes that a smart phone app scans and so on. But Thailand is a launch and forget regime so I would expect a half assed attempt at a half assed system

Comment

By the time they come up with a system there won't be a problem.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thailand has the world's best weed. It is cheap for them to grow it and it is powerful.
                    They plan to be the world's number one supplier of weed and to have it as part of their tourism.
                    They specifically want to put Canada out of business since we have to grow most of it indoors.
                    Thailand does not need artificial light. It says Issan is the ideal place to grow weed and not rice.

Official Thai Sticks may return to the streets of Pattaya. Maybe 7-11? Malibu, Thai Sticks and beer.

zzygn2a6b2h31.jpg
                    Well lookat this... weed oil delivery in the kingdom....https://www.stickboybkk.com/lifestyl...-delivery/amp/

Comment

Yeah but knowing Thailand they will be so behind on the tracing that they will come for you weeks after anything is reported.
                      They also have all their other tracking systems to maintain. What a waste of time.
                      Ring the bell become anonymous. Or just go over to Khao San road and get some fake ID.
                      LOL
                      Thanks for the advice, but definitely NO. NO, I won't tip bars to forget my name. I will make bars never get my name and I have the easy solution : even before, I didn't like bars, so now it'll give me one more reason to avoid them.

LOL
                      I ain't interested in weed at all. What sort of a weed do you think they gonna provide ? Weed for smokers that will remain illegal, or weed designed for a restricted or controlled consumption ?

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post

I ain't interested in weed at all. What sort of a weed do you think they gonna provide ? Weed for smokers that will remain illegal, or weed designed for a restricted or controlled consumption ?
                        Within the next 10 years Thailand will legalize recreational marijuana.
                        Canada, USA and Mexico will all soon have legal weed.
                        Thailand will not have any choice but to follow suit. They will lose vacationers if they don't.
                        Mexico has plenty of great beaches.

The war on marijuana was really only promoted by the USA who now is changing course.
                        Whether you like it or not, Thailand has always been a destination for smoking pot because they have the best natural product.
                        As Flamingo farmer posted they now offer cannabis oil for medical purposes to anyone that wants it.

Also cannabis production will replace rice growing over time. It is way more profitable and easier to grow.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Pattaya Police Chief asks beach visitors to behave and follow the rules to prevent Covid19 as beaches enter first weekend since opening
                            https://pattayaone.news/pattaya-poli...since-opening/

This is funny.

If you swim in the water at Pattaya Beach you are at far higher risk of catching something than from Covid.

Due to dogs defecating on the beach you can get hook worms if you walk barefoot in the sand.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thailand plans to provide domestic tourism stimulus from July
                              https://pattayaone.news/thailand-pla...lus-from-july/

"Spending by foreign tourists accounted for 11.4% of the country’s gross domestic product last year, while domestic tourism made up 6%."

" Thailand will draw up a stimulus plan for domestic tourism to be rolled out for four months starting in July, a senior official said on Thursday, as the country seeks to revive a sector hit badly by the global impacts of the coronavirus."

I wonder if this means it will be 4 months from July before international tourists? I doubt they can wait that long.

Saying domestic tourism will stimulate GDP is not really correct. Those citizens could spend their money in other ways and still be contributing to GDP.
                              There is only so much money in the country at any given time.

Foreign tourists bring new money to the country so I think the percentage of GDP is actually true or even more because of money sent from abroad.

Plus i think domestic tourism is partly related to foreign tourists.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I think this year is a bust. The tourists will eventually return when they feel confident of travel is all. Time will tell and 6 months or a year is a drop in the bucket compared to the decade or less it'll take to make up the losses. I just mostly have compassion for the service providers in all sectors suffering now without allot of, or, none of, any government assistance. This is especially true for the ones we all love the most. Time will make it better but its a huge bummer now.

Comment

Working...
                                X