Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if nothing spikes during re-openings around the world, things will open up pretty fast.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The government should be over hauling Thai Airways and buying newer longer distance jets. Then offer direct flights to Bangkok from their top tourist countries.
      Few people ever get direct flights to BKK other than other Asian countries. Direct screened flights would be much safer.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post

Within the next 10 years Thailand will legalize recreational marijuana.
        Canada, USA and Mexico will all soon have legal weed.
        Thailand will not have any choice but to follow suit. They will lose vacationers if they don't.
        Mexico has plenty of great beaches.

The war on marijuana was really only promoted by the USA who now is changing course.
        Whether you like it or not, Thailand has always been a destination for smoking pot because they have the best natural product.
        As Flamingo farmer posted they now offer cannabis oil for medical purposes to anyone that wants it.

Also cannabis production will replace rice growing over time. It is way more profitable and easier to grow.
        Recreational marijuana. Thanks for the information.
        However, this is not for me. I don't smoke marijuana and I'd probably fear to frequent places where tourists can turn to wild animals then use the excuse of drug to mitigate their liability. 5 I ain't saying that all marijuana smokers are like that, I just mean that the risk to meet one would be increased).

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post

Recreational marijuana. Thanks for the information.
          However, this is not for me. I don't smoke marijuana and I'd probably fear to frequent places where tourists can turn to wild animals then use the excuse of drug to mitigate their liability. 5 I ain't saying that all marijuana smokers are like that, I just mean that the risk to meet one would be increased).
          You have a misconception of Cannabis.
          Turning into a Wild Animal is not really an effect of marijuana.
          It is actually the opposite, they are most likely to go home to bed early.
          Or not go out at all.....

I don't think any marijuana smokers are like you describe unless they were doing some harder drugs.
          Most that do harder drugs do not like marijuana.
          Generally people are smoking pot all around you already.

Soon Cannabis will be legal most places like alcohol is.

Alcohol is the drug you need to worry about if you don't like wild animals.

My 85 year old mother tried smoking pot for the first time at Christmas.
          She figured she should try it now it was legal.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Ya...if everyone who was about to do a crime smoked a fatty before they went out they would likely sit in the sofa and watch netflix instead !

Comment

How about those who are lacking ?

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
                Ya...if everyone who was about to do a crime smoked a fatty before they went out they would likely sit in the sofa and watch netflix instead !
                How about those who are lacking ?

The main uses for cannabis is sleep and relaxation. It can make people more paranoid but not really in a bad way.
                It just doesn't make people crazy for the most part. If you drink a lot then smoke pot you are more likely to get sick than anything.
                Generally it will make you less likely to want to do anything rowdy, even in people with low standards.
                Stoners may trample people if they are in the way of munchies, that is about it.

It is almost the opposite of alcohol.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

They now say that people without symptoms don't spread covid much.
                  Also it doesn't live on surfaces much.

So we could be back to paradise sooner than we think.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thai News Today, by The Thaiger.com has a government announcement that international tourism may open again in the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2020, and also gradually - from designated "safe bubble" countries and later to countries with COVID-19 in good control. So it sounds like August will be the earliest and October will be a bit more open.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                      designated "safe bubble" countries
                      Countries that spend lots of money in Thailand are probably "safer" than others.
                      Do they block the USA? China? UK? Canada seems pretty safe.

Still, if there is no major resurgence things could speed up faster. China can stay in their own bubble forever.
                      It is brutally hot and humid in Thailand over the next number of months so spread should be reduced even more.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The main uses for cannabis is sleep and relaxation. It can make people more paranoid but not really in a bad way.
                        It just doesn't make people crazy for the most part. If you drink a lot then smoke pot you are more likely to get sick than anything.
                        Generally it will make you less likely to want to do anything rowdy, even in people with low standards.
                        Stoners may trample people if they are in the way of munchies, that is about it.

It is almost the opposite of alcohol.

I picked up all kind of junkies in my cab when I was driving in America. Even pot smokers were people I stayed away from, except hot girls (GGs) when not in business. I won't change my habits now. Thanks heaven, although there is weed in Vietnam, it's not accepted yet and I know how to prefer areas with ladyboys and without drug.

Comment

This is the feeling i get in Nana Plaza .... IMG_20200609_120028.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post

I picked up all kind of junkies in my cab when I was driving in America. Even pot smokers were people I stayed away from, except hot girls (GGs) when not in business. I won't change my habits now. Thanks heaven, although there is weed in Vietnam, it's not accepted yet and I know how to prefer areas with ladyboys and without drug.
                            Junkies are one thing but casual pot smoking is another. Junkies live for a high , as thats what the addiction is; and casual weed smokers such as us are mellow cool and not junkies in a cab. I've been around addiction and been married to an alcoholic so I know the difference. Everything is ripe for abuse but not everyone is an addict or junkie.

Its been my observation that addicts posses a deeply rooted psychological issue(s) and or mental instability that generally creates a softened resolve to give up on life and abuse alcohol and or substances; then the junkie is developed....

Comment

Pattaya Police Chief asks beach visitors to behave and follow the rules to prevent Covid19 as beaches enter first weekend since opening
                              https://pattayaone.news/pattaya-poli...since-opening/

This is funny.

If you swim in the water at Pattaya Beach you are at far higher risk of catching something than from Covid.

Due to dogs defecating on the beach you can get hook worms if you walk barefoot in the sand.
                              Same for E.coli, ringworm, and any kind of ugly infections. Ever notice there's a storm drain exhaust right next door to the Pattaya Beer Garden near the entrance to Walking Street. PEEEEEEYOOOOWWWWWWWW! I've never seen a warning sign for high coliform counts or sewage spills. I think they city council doesn't publicize daily bacterial counts. Probably don't even do it.

Funny, I've never seen dogs or cat running loose on the beaches. Thais eat them? Like Filipinos and Koreans?

Comment

Dogs like to shit on the beach. You don't see so many dogs when the beach is busy but night time and other times there is dogs and other animals crapping in the sand.
                                In Thailand dogs run wild everywhere if you really look. There is no on-leash laws and probably not many shelters or dog catchers.
                                The raw sewage you describe can also contribute to hookworms. Unfortunately most beach front towns in Thailand pump their waste into the ocean.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/n...each-holidays/

https://www.pattayamail.com/modernme...rm-hook-168113

Many Thais respect dogs, but they do eat them some places in the country side.
                                Mostly the dogs get kidnapped and shipped to Vietnam.

https://visura.co/duggleby/stories/t...l-dog-meat-tra

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...and-kate-hodal
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X