Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy is a young lad blue and cant "appreciate" the success of our teams like you and me who have followed our team's "thick and thin" "rain and shine" "home and away" since the 70's without any major success.
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 07 2007,08:19)  Tommy is a young lad blue and cant "appreciate" the success of our teams  like you and me who have followed our team's "thick and thin" "rain and shine" "home and away" since the 70's without any major success.
      at city we say through thin and thinner,through rain and snow with f**ck all for 30 years
      Attached Files

Comment

fair enought on that but wots stogies excuse

Comment

(blue050 @ Aug. 07 2007,08:31)  fair enought on that but wots stogies excuse  
          hes o.d. on jaffa cakes again

Comment

hey allstar m8 , can u remember the full members cup final at wembley bout mid 80,s then ... i was there

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 06 2007,08:43) Start talking when  you have 9 ( that is NINE) PREM TITLES
              Was Football only invented when the Premiership came into existance, Man U (the filth) have won the league 16 times.

I hate all this Premiership bollox.

"if ya know your history" "once a blue always a blue"
              hardpaolo

Comment

Man U easily...so weird to see Ronaldo and Rooney mature together to become nearly complete futbol players.    Step on the guys nuts in the World Cup one minute and the next minute you're best friends.

I wish my boys from Boro would get their shit together and start playing with some passion.  

One thing is for sure, watching Chelsea/Mann U matches this year will be almost as good as fucking a hot ladyboy.
                brock landers

Comment

city win 2-0,man.u cant beat 10 man reading and rooney f**cks foot up   alls well with the world

Comment

well done the city and sunderland .... 2 very good wins

Comment

(brocklanders @ Aug. 07 2007,05:16)  

One thing is for sure, watching Chelsea/Mann U matches this year will be almost as good as fucking a hot ladyboy.
                      Obviously you didn't see last season's FA Cup Final  between them  brock

About as exciting as watching "paint dry"

Stick to the "hot" ladyboys

Comment

(allstar88 @ Aug. 12 2007,21:07) city win 2-0,man.u cant beat 10 man reading and rooney f**cks foot up   alls well with the world
                        My answer to that begins with "F" and ends in "Off"

Comment

YOU blokes are more interested in football than ladyboys
                          but while were on it.
                          question. why do you call it the english premier league??? most of the teams are foreign owned and most of the players are the same?/
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Most European leagues are full of Foreigners. Uk is in EU and the laws say that labour must move freely

Spain , Italy etc etc... all Leagues are just European now and it wont change. Players just ply there trade where they can. The fans dont give a fuck either...except me, ide like to see more home grown players but its not going to happen for many reasons.

At least Roman Abramovich kept some English players . I dont think Thaksin has got the idea that it would have looked better if he had bought a few Brits in.

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Aug. 13 2007,14:04) YOU blokes are more interested in football than ladyboys
                              I remember daveduke007..Watching the football and shaging the LB Aem same time...or was it other way round ....
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Aug. 13 2007,17:50)
                                (donnnnnny @ Aug. 13 2007,14:04) YOU  blokes are  more interested in football than ladyboys
                                I remember daveduke007..Watching the football and shaging the LB Aem same time...or was it other way round ....  
                                As Man United were losing 0-2 to Milan at the time I thought "fuck" the football and my interest was only on Aem  

And you know how "hot" Aem is in the sack Billy
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X