Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 16 2007,06:08) We are still undefeated though  
      not any more city 1-united 0

Comment

the hero of the hour geovanni
        Attached Files

Comment

Go city!!!

Absolutely stunning, even though United were probably the better team.

And thank the referee for Chelsea's point.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

i agree ....... well done the ref ..... ......

Comment

Anyone else watch the "Salt and Peppa Classic"?

British African Union 1 Liverpool Whities 1

Funny how obvious Liverpool is in preferring white players...always one token black guy on the field at a time. And yes, I do know that some of the black players on Chelsea are British and French but it's basically a team full of African players...top notch at that.(Essien one of my favs)

Liverpool got robbed IMHO, that penalty was pure rubbish. The British African Union player jumped and did a pirouette just to draw a whistle...it worked. This flopping and light feet in the box has to stop or this sport is going to get ruined.

I'm a Boro fan by the way, so could care less who wins this early in the season but Liverpool played better than the British African Union and deserved the win.
              brock landers

Comment

(katoeylover @ Aug. 19 2007,21:21) Go city!!!

Absolutely stunning, even though United were probably the better team.
                NO PROBALY about it, if it was a "boxing" contest it would nave been "stopped" in favour of United

But "Fair Play" to City you have to "hit" the net to win
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(brocklanders @ Aug. 20 2007,00:19) Anyone else watch the "Salt and Peppa Classic"?

British African Union 1 Liverpool Whities 1

Funny how obvious Liverpool is in preferring white players...always one token black guy on the field at a time.   And yes, I do know that some of the black players on Chelsea are British and French but it's basically a team full of African players...top notch at that.(Essien one of my favs)

Liverpool got robbed IMHO, that penalty was pure rubbish.   The British African Union player jumped and did a pirouette just to draw a whistle...it worked.    This flopping and light feet in the box has to stop or this sport is going to get ruined.

I'm a Boro fan by the way, so could care less who wins this early in the season but Liverpool played better than the British African Union and deserved the win.
                  Sorry brock but being a"Boro" fan you obviously  know nothing about football

Comment

Cmon Dave, plenty of Yanks here that love soccer and watch in religiously...some of us even still play soccer.
                    brock landers

Comment

Who the fuck are Man United, who the fuck are Man United, who the fuck are Man United...

Comment

It was Richards and Dunne that were Cities reason for winning. Two home grown players who outshone the foreign legion that Sven has brought in.

Also for Man U it was Hargreaves, another Englisman (well you know what i mean) who was thier best player.
                        Well at least West Ham are sitting above the Reddevils for a change...mind you its torture being a West Ham fan i can honestly say..

If Bellamy gets his brain in gear we may finish in the top 10. At least West Ham buy British most of the time and Eggheadson has confirmed that this will be his policy...

Comment

gotta admid that richards looks to be a top player in yrs to come only 19 .. how long u think city can keep him b4 others come a sniffing round .....

Comment

You mean like Jose

Comment

oooooo quick get dave a saucer of milk ... .................

Comment

How much Did Utd Spend this summer?
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X