Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to utd?

they looked tired and predictable.

maybe he shouldnt have given them all the weekend off to go out and get pissed up....

However, still Premier Champions, world Champs and league cup - Not a bad triple.

A little better than L/pool this year, last year.... need i continue??
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• well done barcelona
      Attached Files

Comment

• swine flu has broke out in rome with 30,000 united fans pig sick

Comment

• Bad luck Dave, no disgrace to be beaten by a good side, but what the f--- were they doing on the second goal.

Comment

• (allstar88 @ May 25 2009,05:18) well done rangers  no surrender....
            Feck off  
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ May 28 2009,12:41)
              (allstar88 @ May 25 2009,05:18) well done rangers  no surrender....
              Feck off  

Attached Files

Comment

• (swaraj @ May 28 2009,06:34) Bad luck Dave, no disgrace to be beaten by a good side, but what the f--- were they doing on the second goal.  
                The good thing is that it is a lot easier to get over the disappointment being here in
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• don't you mean "being in Cartun" ?
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ May 28 2009,14:05)
                    (swaraj @ May 28 2009,06:34) Bad luck Dave, no disgrace to be beaten by a good side, but what the f--- were they doing on the second goal.  
                     The good thing is that it is a lot easier to get over the disappointment being here in    
                    ill let it drop in about six months dave

Comment

• Naang Faa, u sure about that record, I was in Paris some years ago now suporting a current third division side and cant remember them scoring.

Comment

• N.F. Sorry didn't see #1272, hope you'll forgive me, it's been a couple of 'heavy'days down here.xxx

Comment

• i will be curious to know how much money thai people lost, by predicted the victory of M.U ..coz for thai there is no other football league excepted the premier league....ever if the majority are unable to tell the name of the 4th english team that won the champions league
                          like 3 and 4 years ago, 4 english teams in semi final and no one get the champions league....maybe next year...mr brits

Comment

• Whoever was the favorite, thats whom they bet! I believe it were Trafford Rovers. The public LOVES to bet the chalk and the Thais REALLY love to bet the chalk. Trust me...........

"WORLD" CHAMPS NO MORE!
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ May 28 2009,08:27) don't you mean "being in Cartun" ?
                               More like the other way round  
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• A disappointing result and no mistake... but while the WUMs and ABUs were sitting by the fire watching the goggle box back in Blighty, DaveDuke and meself at least had the consolation of mourning the night's event in front of La Bamba's big screen while surrounded by a bevvy of talent...

Comment

Working...
                                X