Clear All

• everton to win 1-0 in fa cup today?

Comment

• Come on Everton
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Wonder what Blue's doing now?
        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• something resembling this >
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• or this?
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• Well thats it folks it's all over for another season. So, anyone for cricket ?, I thought not.

Whatever, starting next week we have the one day world cup, weather permitting, and I'm going for South Africa to beat India/Australia in the final. Close on it's heels comes the ashes series. The Aussies arrive with a young team and England seem to be on the up, and although i dont read too much into the thrashing of a very poor Windies side i'm going for England to win the series 2-1.

Comment

• england to win 5-0

Comment

• well done rangers winning the scottish cup against....

Comment

• Good on you rangers Gutted about Everton losing but never mind, hopefully those pukefucks chelsea will fuck up the whole of next season!!!!
                    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• Gareth Barry?? On Suay must be a bit pissed off by now. Also how do you think Rafa feels now?? Theres a new sheriff in town...........
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• Gareth Barry, is he THAT good ?.

Where next for wee Gordon ? Thats Strachen, not the P.M.

Thanks Paulo, you were a true professional.

Comment

• (Grinder @ May 29 2009,07:40) A disappointing result and no mistake... but while the WUMs and ABUs were sitting by the fire watching the goggle box back in Blighty, DaveDuke and meself at least had the consolation of mourning the night's event in front of La Bamba's big screen while surrounded by a bevvy of talent...  
                          Your right there buddy, my other half helped me get over it
                          Attached Files
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 03 2009,02:38) Gareth Barry??  On Suay must be a bit pissed off by now.  Also how do you think Rafa feels now??    Theres a new sheriff in town...........
                            bit of a shock that one barry for city i thought the scouses were going to get him.maybe tevez next?

Comment

• Dont want Tevez!!

BLUE MOOOOOOON YOU SAW ME STANDING ALOOOOOONE!!!
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• United Accepts 80 mill for Ronaldo

Un fuckin believable!! £80 million quid for a footballer.... amazing

Manchester United have confirmed they have accepted a bid from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo's future at United has been the subject of constant speculation, with Real having trailed his signature for the last three summers.

Real president Florentino Perez has made no secret of the fact that he would like to lure Ronaldo to El Santiago Bernabeu.

The Spanish titans have now agreed an £80million offer for the Portuguese ace and United have given the World Player of the Year permission to talk to the capital club.

Ronaldo will head to the Spanish capital to hold discussions with Real and undergo a medical.

Real have already snapped up Brazilian superstar Kaka in a world-record deal, but a move for Ronaldo would significantly eclipse that figure.

"Manchester United have received a world-record, unconditional offer of £80million for Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid," read a club statement.

"At Cristiano's request - who has again expressed his desire to leave - and after discussion with the player's representatives, United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player.

"Matters are expected to be concluded by 30th June. The club will not comment until further notice."
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X