X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League Fantasy Football 09/10

For us 'straight' guys I've started up a proper fantasy football league.  

The league offical starts up this coming Saturday at noon, you can still join after, but obviously you're missing out on the first weekends points, and my team are pretty shit hot this year..  

Join and select your team here - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Go to the leagues section and here's the code for league entry - 304507-220840

Good luck, you'll need it..

im in
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

I was just in the process of creating a league for the forum when I noticed your post

I have signed up

I presume you will give weekly updates on the league table and the movers/shakers etc?
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Aug. 13 2009,22:12) I was just in the process of creating a league for the forum when I noticed your post

I have signed up

I presume you will give weekly updates on the league table and the movers/shakers etc?      
        Will do my best to update the thread.

It's a great league format, pays to keep an eye on it and use your subs and transfers.

I've pumped all my money into attack - Dorgba, Rooney, Darren , Arshavin, Modric, Nani, Barry.. All rise for the Multiple Scorgasms

Comment

I've put all my money into goalkeepers and substitutes - been trying to think laterally

Look out for "Posties Suck" !

Suggest banning Tan until she fixes her team colours
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Yes, blue is so 2008. Apparently she spent more time picking the kit than the starting 11 (and team name )

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Aug. 14 2009,05:44) Suggest banning Tan until she fixes her team colours
              whatever
              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

Comment

Done 5555

FC Susu

x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

hehe yihh how can i change the name of my team?

Comment

i`m in with bangkok tuesday

Comment

Anybody entering a team needs to make sure they join the private KY Trophy league after you have signed up and selected you players (and faffed around picking the kit colour..).

Go to the menu on the left hand side, select LEAGUES, then click the dark blue CREATE/JOIN tab, and enter the code - 304507-220840

Comment

(kliome @ Aug. 14 2009,03:32) KY Trophy league

Comment

(kliome @ Aug. 14 2009,18:32) Anybody entering a team needs to make sure they join the private KY Trophy league after you have signed up and selected you players (and faffed around picking the kit colour..).

Go to the menu on the left hand side, select LEAGUES, then click the dark blue CREATE/JOIN tab, and enter the code - 304507-220840

now im in

Comment

the KY helps with entry alright
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

I'm in Guessbar Utd
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                              X