Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Im in SB'sGobshites
        i love t-girls

Comment

I'm in! - Dynamo Dev, although I still haven't figured out this shit with registering to be followed on the forum or whatever it is.

Now as long my beloved Liverpool spank Kliomes gayboys on sunday, I'll be a happy man.
          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Aug. 14 2009,21:37) Im in SB'sGobshites  
            Nice one SB7, I was gonna go for Gobshites Utd, but the site did state no profanity's
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(ciobha @ Aug. 15 2009,00:39) I'm in! - Dynamo Dev, although I still haven't figured out this shit with registering to be followed on the forum or whatever it is.

Now as long my beloved Liverpool spank Kliomes gayboys on sunday, I'll be a happy man.
              This is the one time of the year a Spurs fan is full of hope and confidence - may as well enjoy the next 24hrs whilst they last..

You've still got to register with the KY Trophy Ciobha

Anybody entering a team needs to make sure they join the private KY Trophy league after you have signed up and selected you players (and faffed around picking the kit colour..).

Go to the menu on the left hand side, select LEAGUES, then click the dark blue CREATE/JOIN tab, and enter the code - 304507-220840

Comment

(seamus @ Aug. 15 2009,07:17)
                (seanbeag7 @ Aug. 14 2009,21:37) Im in SB'sGobshites  
                 Nice one SB7, I was gonna go for Gobshites Utd, but the site did state no profanity's  
                Well I had no problems registering Flee's Fuckers.

Think I should get extra points for most kit in the KY Trophy League

Comment

Is your kit PINKish like mine then
                  i love t-girls

Comment

bangkok tuesday in 2nd spot

Comment

I had to change the name of my team   The Gobshites weren't good enough to play Football  

So now i go with SB's Gombeens, i hope that the bastards don't make me change the fuckin' name again.

and the team is in 6th at the moment,
                      i love t-girls

Comment

Another victim of Premier League censorship Sean. Flee's Fuckers are no more . Let's see if they'll accept Flee's Frotters instead

I did predict that I'd use more time on team name and kit than the actual players, but I can see that I'll have to start taking this a little seriously, looking at the stiff competition.

Any tips on a website where I can check the real teams before play?

Comment

Go into Premier league and on the top after u signed in, just click on a team badge and then do a check up on each player

I will try and have a look to see who have u on ur team, and are they any good at all
                          i love t-girls

Comment

let's wait until today's games are played

if, as I predict, Gerrard and Crouch each score 11 goals then I should be top of the league come sundown !
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Well i got Reina, Gerrard and Torres on my team if Liverpool Win, i think i will be ahead of you.
                              i love t-girls

Comment

Hold your horses, half of my players are playng today.
                                Roooooney

Comment

Working...
                                X