X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

What a win!!! SD imploded, the Jets played a great defensive game, their all pro kicker gagged, SD got stoopid (deserved) penalties. It was the perect storm for a 9 point dog to win outright-and YES the line went from 7 this am to 9 at kick off and thats from somebody whose business it is to KNOW!!! So many talking points. I was BEGGING Rex to go for it and he showed some brass balls. But he doesnt give a monkeys about what someone might think. I agreed with Simms, SD should have kicked off after they scored......

I cannot get too giddy as I thought the Jets would lose big today. I might have to think that again next week.......
    Be careful out there!

and we're all alone here BB, reveling in our moment in the sun, 41 years is too long to wait, and btw, just how many commercials can Peyton do???
    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

I know he is all over the place but I like Manning nonetheless. Smutts has a borderline irrational dislike of the guy because of some perceived slight of his beloved U of Michigan. What a ride. Have to say I think it will all end in tears next week though. But if Sanchez can mature, they can add some offensive weapons, and keep the defense intact, then maybe not next year but 2011 will DEFFO be OUR year. Did I say 2011?? Silly me thats the lockout year thats coming LOL!!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

I went to sleep after the first quarter thinking the Jets were gonna get killed.

Woke up and saw this thread and thought I was dreaming!

Great day for The Jets but will they say a polite 'Thank You' to The Colts next week for letting them get this far?

See you round the house on Sunday at 3am, BB, for some footy!

Hopefully both your team and my team will win big, eh?  
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I'll be in sunny south Florida for ten days starting tomorrow, if the impossible should occur, will have a voice message here telling eveyone to go to H&R Block.
          Super Bowl is in Florida, right???
          I'll be the guy in the stands wearing the LB JIZZ hat,
          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jan. 17 2010,21:45)  Smutts has a borderline irrational dislike of the guy because of some perceived slight of his beloved U of Michigan.  
            Smutts has a problem with Manning not because of any slight towards UM but because I was living in the state that provides Jerry Springer with 90% of his show in 1997 and listened to everyone from the Governor on down do everything but call Charles Woodson over the airwaves the N word because he stole the Heisman trophy from the chosen one Saint Peyton. So I would suggest that before you make any assumptions on my dislike towardsManning you ask first BB

I will be rooting heavily for the Jets next week although I think Sanchez will implode but I think Phillip Rivers and the Chargers just punched a golden ticket for the Dolts to the Big game. I still feel that Saint Manning will F up somewhere

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

couldn't stay up that freaking late last night....damn, I barely made the first game!!

But I must say I am happy today....for my buddy BB and also Kevin as Jets fans...... and this coming from an avid Jets HATER, but as any new england fan will tell you at this time of the year you will always go with the lesser of 2 evils and we can not freaking stand the Charga's!!

Fuck those whining pussies.....I wish I saw that game just to laugh at them.

{I can't believe I am saying this, but.....} Go Jets!!!!

I will be pulling for ye against the Colts fer sure.......
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(kevin4252 @ Jan. 17 2010,18:30) I'll be the guy in the stands wearing the LB JIZZ hat,  
                We'll be looking for ya Kev!

I missed the game too but will make sure to catch both games next week.

Comment

Sorry, PD...forgot about you also!!

you Jets fans are due....... would LOVE to see the team that allowed them into the playoffs in the first place lose to them!!

They were discussing it on football message boards the day that happened 4 weeks ago, and now it becomes a real possibility, amazing story
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I'm a Giant fan but I'll take the next best thing.

Seems Jet fans don't like the Giants too much but it's not the same the other way around.

Comment

And who around here was the only one to post BEFORE the playoffs to watch out for the Jets??? THANK YOU very much. And, I hate the Jets more than any other team except maybe the Pats or Bills. But, ya gotta give credit where it is due. Best D and best OL in the league in 2009 is a very solid foundation for playoff success.

All the Jets fans here sounded like a bunch of negative nellies before the playoffs started.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Stayed up all night to watch both those games. The Jets really impressed me. Still, the Chargers self destructed more than it was the Jets dominated them. Pro Bowl kicker missing two chip shots? Hey Nate Kaeding, ever hear of Scott Norwood? That's where gutless kickers go. Stupid penalties. I think the Chargers took the Jets too lightly as well.

If any D can slow down Peyton, it is the Jets D.

I am predicting a very close game between Indy and Jersey B.

I also said two weeks before the playoffs that the Colts were stupid to not try their best to beat the Jets in the regular season. Most of you here were saying it was the right thing to do by resting their starters. It was IMO dissing them as if letting the Jets into the playoffs was no threat to them. It will be just desserts if the Jets pound the crap out of the Colts, making Peyton pout and take his toys and go home.
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Smutts so its Manning fault that a bunch of Tennessee yahhos didnt want that "nigger" Woodson to win the Heisman?? NOT!! Yeah I used the word nigger!

PD as a Jets fan I want the Giants to do well.

Lefty in NY the Jets fans were irrationalk in how ppositive they were!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jan. 19 2010,02:44) Smutts so its Manning fault that a bunch of Tennessee yahhos didnt want that "nigger" Woodson to win the Heisman??  NOT!!  Yeah I used the word nigger!
                            Brilliant observation BB and you really showed your lack of class and your true feelings in your retort.....not surprising considering the party you blindly support. I guess I can lump you in the category addressed in a previous thread of a typical cracker who loves 'dem bros as long they are balling for your team but hell have them date your daughter or share your seat on a bus............not no but FUCK NO!!!!!!

And you wonder why I have no respect for the GOP and their myopic (means narrow minded) sheep followers

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Smutts-YOU were the one who brought up race in that heisman race. I had NEVER heard that at all and I dont even remember where Manning finished in that race. Was he second?? Really, ta the ed of the day dont know dont care......

As to us of the word nigger, you chose to say "the N------ word". I cant tell you how many times i have been in public places and blacks calling each other NIGGER THIS AND NIGGER THAT. It nuts when white feel they have to tip toe around it but blacks get carte blanche to shout it form the rooftops.

Eqaulity-if its wrong for one set of people to use it, then its wrong for the other set to us it. But we disgresss whats the topic of this thread?? New thrwad perhaps??
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                              X