Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah this thread was about the JETS!!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jan. 19 2010,22:07) As to us of the word nigger, you chose to say "the N------ word".  I cant tell you how many times i have been in public places and blacks calling each other NIGGER THIS AND NIGGER THAT.  It nuts when white feel they have to tip toe around it but blacks get carte blanche to shout it form the rooftops.

Eqaulity-if its wrong for one set of people to use it, then its wrong for the other set to us it.  But we disgresss whats the topic of this thread??  New thrwad perhaps??
      Once again bringing lame old pathetic arguments BB

"Well they say it why can't I" Just like your "Liberals control the media" whine!!!

Get over it.......... the word is despicable and is considered an affront to any self respecting African American.

You're pretty free and easy using the word on a website forum cloaked by the invisibility of cyberspace........I'd like to see you pull it on the streets of Harlem in the same way............or even in a racially mixed grocery store

Get some new material BB or give up the whining

As far as this tread being about the Jets......I stated before that I will be rooting for them this weekend.........afterall there are 3 significant Wolverines on the team

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Having 3 Michigan State Wolverines with their black and yellow Wolverine T shirts on under their pads maybe enough to put the Cessnas over the top.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

COLTS 30 jets 17. The jest scored 0 points in second half.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

and shame on them for that!

They were up 17-6, I really thought they had a chance to clinch it at that point....but Indy has a good offense and came charging back, give 'em credit I guess. Ryan couldn't figure out how to shut 'em down and his defense looked confused in the 2nd half.

Too bad, they had a good run....and should be a thorn in the side of AFC east teams for years to come now grrrrrrrrrrrr
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
            X