X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Saints vs The Patriots!

The Patriots travel to The Superdome in New Orleans where pundits are forecasting a 56 point shoot out.

At the moment The Saints are slightly favored... as they are playing at home.

The only times of the year my heart proves that it works are when The Saints play. This Monday will be no exception.

My prediction for this game is...

New Orleans Saints 33 - New England Patriots 27 in a high scoring game.

Any thoughts, fellas?
    The Patriots... easily - High scoring game (Over 56)
    0%
    The Patriots... just - High scoring game (Over 56)
    0%
    The Patriots... easily - Low scoring game (Under 56)
    0%
    The Patriots... just - Low scoring game (Under 56)
    0%
    The Saints... Just - High scoring game (Over 56)
    0%
    The Saints... easily - High scoring game (Over 56)
    0%
    The Saints... Just - Low scoring game (Under 56)
    0%
    The Saints... easily - Low scoring game (Under 56)
    0%
    I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Saints 35-31 as they score from the 2 yard line when Belicheck goes for it on 4th and 22 like the Yale did Saturday!!!

Seriously the Pats are 1-3 on the road and that one win was against TB in London.

But watch out come playoff time

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Looks like The Vikings are getting all the attention at the moment. This is also a bogey team for The Saints... (remember 1987? I do!)  

As good as The Vikings are I am hoping they will fade down the stretch. As wobbly as The Saints have been over the last month, I'm hoping they'll get it together for the final month of football.

A week ago I would have told you that The Saints would lose three games (Patriots, Dallas and Falcons) but now I'm not so sure.

It's a funny thing but it seems that every game The Saints play is a test of how good... 'they REALLY are!' but when they pass that test then it's still not enough for many football fans.

The up coming Monday nighter is just such a game and if they DO happen to stop The Pats then they will be expected to run the table. You can't win!

Some notes...

Injuries for The Saints (especially on defense) are slowly turning in The Saints favor.
      Marcus Colston (and the other 25 receivers!) and the passing game are no longer the highlight of The Saints game.
      The D has stood up well and second stringers have come through.
      Brees is finally being talked about as a premier quarterback.

The pieces of the puzzle are all there for The Saints and this maybe, just maybe, be our time.

Whatever happens I'll always remember this as the best year ever to be a Saints fan...

Who dat!

Comment

I think this test for the Saints will end up disappointingly, I 'd love to see them beat the Pats, but the Pats just look like they are rounding back to prior year's form, high scoring game, turnovers will do it for NE
        Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

I believe New Orleans will win this game barring any injuries.  The dome will be buzzing and they never lose at home when that crazy vibe gets going.  The winner of the NFC this year will be a dome team (Saints/Purple People Eaters) and this will be a disadvantage for the NFC in the Super Bowl because the game is outside in Miami.  If they meet New England in the Super Bowl I will go with New England or any AFC team.  The NFC is slowly catching up to the AFC but not quite there yet.  My pick to win it all and go undefeated are the Colts.  Look at there remaining schedule below;  I don't see a loss.  Just my two cents.

Texans
          Titans
          Broncos
          Jaguars
          Jets
          Bills

Comment

The Patriots
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Looks like I'll have to drag myself out of bed to see this one Tuesday morning.

Should be noisy in the Dome.    

I think the Saints will win and cover.

Comment

Drag yourself out of bed?? The things you have to put up with in your life-you tosser!!!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

Two similar threads merged...
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Here's what I reckon... If The Tampa Bay Bucs beat The Atlanta Falcons in the early game Sunday then The Saints will win BIG on Monday night...

The Saints can clinch the NFC South Division title if they win and Atlanta loses...

Comment

The Saints are pretenders. Those Patriots are gonna march into the stadium, march up and down over the Saints, and then march on back home.

But it will be a right bangup game to watch.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/v/cAxx4kJ7N_s&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/cAxx4kJ7N_s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">
                        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

If you are not a believer in the Saints...you better become one. I cannot believe people still question the strength of this TEAM...and it is a complete team effort. They remind me of the Pats that first year Brady came to the forefront. The Saints emphasis is TEAM...and they will beat the Pats and it won't be pretty.

Comment

I hope you are right!

You ARE right about what the team stands for. The head coach is a terrific motivator and Brees is a great leader for all sides of the team.

They really are a class act regardless of how well they play.

As for being 'a believer...' well, it's hard.

The Saints have had a long long wait for national recognition as a competitive force in football and it won't really start until we fans and the team have something other than a stretch of wins to celebrate.

It'll be easy for others to talk about the easy schedule, lack of injuries or anything that will help reduce the deservedness of their success. Most fans outside Louisiana still really know nothing about this team other than Bress or Bush. I'll bet a few would be surprised to learn that Shockey is having the kind of year he is having and that The Saints have a running game and a decent defense.

And if The Saints do get beaten on Monday, even in a close one, they'll be forgotten about all over again!

It's a bigger game for The Saints but more important for The Patriots...
                            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

if you like watching passionate, well-played football, you just got to love the saints. brees is a true hall-of-famer.
                              i admire brady and the pats, but i think it's the saints year.
                              even if i do think the broncos will re-emerge just long enough to hand them their only loss this season.
                              i've got the saints 30-27 in the pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X