Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(smuttleydfs @ Nov. 18 2009,07:47) The only "rage" I ever show is when myopic righ wingers like you try to shove things down other BMs throats. Your initial comments were racist like it or not peroxide boy and if you can't stand it when I slam you for being so click that magic ignore button or better yet just kiss my ass  

You don't know anything about me. Just keep pretending you do. It's really hilarious how butthurt you are. And if you think I'm racist, you're a fool too. I'm done with this thread. You have to be the most jump-the-gun, judgmental person on this entire board. You're the least open-minded liberal I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. You make the rest of us liberals look bad with your moronic rantings and your douchebaggery.

Comment

Clever response............and now you're a liberal too

Sorry but your comments were racist and I don't care how much you deny you have already outed yourself. As far as judgmental ............yeah probably so but when I feel the need............. As stated before use that magic ignore button of you so desire

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

The way thigns are going now it HAS to be all or nothing. Lets get rid of all the "Indian" names and then lest get rid of all the other "caricatures". Off the top of my head: The Cowboys (Dallas, U of Wyoming, Okie State) I have seen a mascot that is a big, goofy white guy with and huge cowboy hat. How about the Mountaineers of West Virginia-some white, redneck with a big rifle and a coonskin cap. I think lots of guys on here would say to themselves, "self thats how all those redneck, cousin fornicators from West Va are.". He has to go. Fighting Irish-has to go so does the word "paddywagon". Ban it!!! What about the Vikings?? White, blond, raping and pillaging through various communities. That makes the people of the Northern Plains look bad. They all HAVE to go and lets ahve an act of Congress to make it so. These are only a few off the top of my head. I am certain I could come up with more given time.

Actually, I forget which uni, reached out to the local tribe and they (the local tribe) endorsed the uni. Oh and I am also a "native American". I was born here!!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

PS When does this all stop?? Lets get PETA in on it as well then we will have a lot more problems!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Nov. 18 2009,11:17) The way thigns are going now it HAS to be all or nothing.  Lets get rid of all the "Indian" names and then lest get rid of all the other "caricatures".  Off the top of my head:  The Cowboys (Dallas, U of Wyoming, Okie State) I have seen a mascot that is a big, goofy white guy with and huge cowboy hat.  How about the Mountaineers of West Virginia-some white, redneck with a big rifle and a coonskin cap.  I think lots of guys on here would say to themselves, "self thats how all those redneck, cousin fornicators from West Va are.".  He has to go.  Fighting Irish-has to go so does the word "paddywagon".  Ban it!!!  What about the Vikings??  White, blond, raping and pillaging through various communities.  That makes the people of the Northern Plains look bad.  They all HAVE to go and lets ahve an act of Congress to make it so.  These are only a few off the top of my head.  I am certain I could come up with more given time.

Actually, I forget which uni, reached out to the local tribe and they (the local tribe) endorsed the uni.  Oh and I am also a "native American".  I was born here!!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

PS When does this all stop??  Lets get PETA in on it as well then we will have a lot more problems!!
          Sorry but your comparisons are not even close. We are talking about a race not a caricature. Using Cowboys, Mountaineers, Yankees, etc isn't demeaning to an entire race of people.

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Sure it is!! All those mascots/caricatures are whites.
            Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Nov. 18 2009,20:36) Sure it is!!  All those mascots/caricatures are whites.
              No no no.........Michigan State's Spartina is Green

Comment

Forgot about the Ole Miss Rebels. Ever see THAT mascot?? What a negative portrayal (sp) of a Southern White Gentleman. Its a disgrace-said with tongue almost planted in cheek.......
                Be careful out there!

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Nov. 18 2009,07:47)
                  (blonde_havoc @ Nov. 17 2009,00:33)
                  (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 17 2009,10:07)  
                  How about the Fightin' Micks and Gizmos?  
                  Once again blondie your republican inner racist surfaces. You will take note I deliberately avoided any reference to irish in my tongue in cheek nickame for ND wheras you couldn't help yourself. And as nasty as Lefty's use of the N word was it was once again tongue n cheek and I think yours was much more true to your real feelings and attitude.

Sad but typical of the right

So it's ok for someone else (Lefty) to suggest a team called the Detroit Niggers, but when I say it, it's racist? I think it's hilarious in a Dave Chapelle, subversive type of way, exactly as Lefty meant it. You're such a fucking dipshit, Smuttley.

Also, implying I've ever voted Republican.    That's just fucking stupid. When have I EVER professed to be a Republican on this site? Because I've "defended" Fox News (and even that's only partially true... I think all the news orgs are just as biased, albeit in other ways, as Fox News). And only republicans are ever allowed to be racist? You are aware of Robert Byrd, right? He was in the fucking KKK... for Christ's sake, why do you have to make every goddamn issue political? Just shut the fuck up, man. Or if you won't shut up, then just fucking ease up on the butthurt. I swear to Christ ever issue on this board makes you RAAAAAGE.

What was wrong with my Fightin' Mick and Gizmo name? I think it'd be an excellent homage to two of my favorite board members.  
                  Every time you post in a political thread peroxide blondie your right wing biases surface even if you don't recognize it others do

Re-read the post you quoted I specifically said this about lefty's comments

"And as nasty as Lefty's use of the N word was it was once again tongue n cheek and I think yours was much more true to your real feelings and attitude."

The only "rage" I ever show is when myopic righ wingers like you try to shove things down other BMs throats. Your initial comments were racist like it or not peroxide boy and if you can't stand it when I slam you for being so click that magic ignore button or better yet just kiss my ass  

Did someone go wee wee in your Cap'n Crunch?

And you think "I" need anger management classes?

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black and there will be a chair at my first session with your name on it too.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Don't count on it Lefty.....my "rage" is more topic directed and not from way out in "left" field. For instance I don't whine over an opinion oriented poll on football quaterbacks because my "idol" isn't included. Besides I think if you pull head out of your rectum you will recognize there was quotes in there supporting you. But continue to pursue this vendetta you are on cause I'm through with it

I think the term "get a life" is in order

Comment

If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

Saw the caricature of the Okie State mascot. Its a disgrace to white people!!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

U of M hanging in well. They should NOT be 11 points down at halftime. I ave a feeling they blew their wad and OSU will romp in the second half. Just one wankers opinion!!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

FFS, why don't you guys take a chill pill. Smutts and Leftster, I know both of you and am pretty sure you'd get along just dandy in person. And I figure Blonde Havoc is a good bloke or Marla wouldn't have anything to do with him.

So in the words of the great wise man Rodney King, "why can't we all just get along"?

Comment

Fucking hell if PIGDOG is getting aggravated then we should ALL listen. The Pig has spoken-long live Mr. Pigg.................
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Nov. 21 2009,22:47) Don't count on it Lefty.....my "rage" is more topic directed and not from way out in "left" field. For instance I don't whine over an opinion oriented poll on football quaterbacks because my "idol" isn't included. Besides I think if you pull head out of your rectum you will recognize there was quotes in there supporting you. But continue to pursue this vendetta you are on cause I'm through with it

I think the term "get a life" is in order

Your rage is topic directed and mine is way out in left field? My comment about your whining about the officiating in the Pats/Colts game wasn't topic directed? I pointed out that piss poor officiating is the norm these days in the NFL. How was that not topic directed? You acted like the poor little Patsies were the first team to ever get jobbed and lose a game due to myopic slow witted officials.

Sure, you can call people names and insult people in political topics and that's all ok. Did I call you or anyone here any names in the comment about officiating or in the QB poll? Sure I got a little animated in the comment about officials because their screwups are still fresh in my mind. You get animated in responses on a much more frequent basis than I do. I've never said a word about it until you decide I should not get the same leeway.

As for my comments in best QB thread, I stated my case without calling anyone names, and gave pertinent facts that no one could dispute. So that is a vendetta and whining? What was your comments about the officials in the Colts/Pats game if not whining?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, or isn't it?
                                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                                X