X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For pity's sake

This is all for fun so get over it. It's not like there is anything riding on it.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 27 2009,07:58) For pity's sake

This is all for fun so get over it. It's not like there is anything riding on it.

No shit! Thus the reference to massive some of money in an earlier post. Get over yourself.

Congrats you may just have taken home that prize as the Lions are up 10-0 on the Skins/
      Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

GO LIONS!!!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

13-7 in the 4th quarter,

Comment

Lions up by 5 and have the ball with two minutes left.

Comment

And there's finally a happy Smuttley in Michigan,

GO LIONS !!!!!
              Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Yeah! Congrats against (it has to be said) an absolutely horrible looking Washington team.
                I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

(p4player @ Sep. 27 2009,14:12)
                  (smuttleydfs @ Sep. 27 2009,07:58) For pity's sake

No shit! Thus the reference to massive some of money in an earlier post. Get over yourself.

Congrats you may just have taken home that prize as the Lions are up 10-0 on the Skins/
                  No you get over yourself and grow the fuck up boringswine......you aren't fooling anyone with your new cover names you are still the incorrigabe asshole you have been all along. You're not worth the sweat off my balls

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(kevin4252 @ Sep. 27 2009,16:44) And there's finally a happy Smuttley in Michigan,

GO LIONS !!!!!
                    Thanks Kev......   It got a little hairy down the stretch but they managed to hang on. And thanks to the others on here.....that matter.........Hopefully you will never have to go through such a pathetic performance for 19 games like this......  

The Drought Is Over
                    Attached Files

Comment

YES THEY CAN!!!!!! Good for the Lions!! I used to have a soft spot for the Skins but that stopped when that twat Snyder took over!! They cannot lose enough for me!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

Forgot too bad it was blacked out in Detroit!!! DOH!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 27 2009,17:34) Forgot too bad it was blacked out in Detroit!!! DOH!!
                          That is kind of ironic.......but since I'm outside the blackout area didn't matter to me..........

Comment

Good for the Lions and Matthew Stafford. As a Chicago native, I generally don't mind seeing teams in my division lose, but this was just fucking sad. I really hope Stafford can make a turn-around for Detroit. It'd be good to see them knock the Vikings and Green Bay around and take some of the pressure off Jay Cut and the Bears.

Comment

Week 3 against the Redskins.
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                              X