Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he just didn't look good at all...... I guess that happens when you have essentially sat out since February, 2007..... although he got a bit sharper in the 2nd half.

The De is horrible!!
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Just an indictment that they are probably not as good as you hoped
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Well BB, using this interweb thing to find out where the next Super Bowl is, gonna make my hotel reservation this coming Sunday around  4ish, (maybe).

And better late than never, huh, Smuttley, lol---good call
        Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

The fact that Tom Brady didnt look too good had more to do with the pressure he got than rustiness IMHO. If the Pats have a tough time prtecting him, then he will not look so super. Thats how the Giants held them to a low points tally (how many did the Pats score BTW?) in the Super Bowl. Its tough to throw to receivers when you are a)Running for your life, b0Knowing you will get knocked on your ass, c) Looking out of your earhole!!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 15 2009,09:51) Pats  were horrible tonight and were damn lucky they got a win out of this.... they dominated the numbers but overall were outplayed by the Bills!!

May have to re-evaluate their potential this year
            Tonight they were behind all the way, really;  Rex Ryan had a better game plan than "the Guru" himself and Tom Brady looked more like Marcia Brady.

I WAY over-evaluated the Pats and just figured they would come out looking like the 2007 version,  not realizing that Brady will probably take until halfway through the season to get back to form after blowing out his knee ..... if he does at all!   The DE is also pretty bad, and losing Bruschi and Vrabel, Harrison and Seymour and now Jerod  Mayo doesn't help either.

hate to say it but the AFC looks like it belongs to KL's Steelers again ..... and the NFC to Rusty Nails'  Saints!!    

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 21 2009,04:01) ...and the NFC to Rusty Nails'  Saints!
              Amen to that!

Hopes weren't high (A true Saints fan is a perennial underachiever!) for the Saints to get one over on the Eagles but they did.
              Attached Files
              I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

The early games featured many upsets in Week 2 including the Saints over Philly. However the biggest shockers was NY Jets over NE and Cincy bouncy the Packers in G.B.  Houston dropped Tennessee to 0-2 in another upset special.
                Attached Files
                Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

The Saints could have the best QB in the league right now.......

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 21 2009,04:43) The Saints could have the best QB in the league right now.......

He certainly puts up the big numbers every week. He gets all his recievers involved and makes them all look good. I expect Reggie Bush to have a breakout year now that Kim Kardashian is out of the picture. No distractions now.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 21 2009,04:43) The Saints could have the best QB in the league right now.......
                      Could have?

What more does he have to do? Sign up with Visa or Burger King?
                      I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Love the Saints but cannot see them going all the way. Havent seen them yet but from what I have heard they kindof remind me the the 80s Chargers-great O little D. You win titles with D.

As far as the Pats go, its the O line that is the problem. They odnt seem like a cohesive unit. The Pats could have all but buried the Jets in the first half but the Jets D kept them in it. Hey its a long season........and a war of attrition.
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

(p4player @ Sep. 21 2009,04:28) The early games featured many upsets in Week 2 including the Saints over Philly. However the biggest shockers was NY Jets over NE and Cincy bouncy the Packers in G.B.  Houston dropped Tennessee to 0-2 in another upset special.
                          Saints beating Philly was no upset. Especially with McNabb out.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 21 2009,07:58)  You win titles with D.
                            Ya know BB, I never understood sayings such as "you win championships with pitching" though you'll hear announcers say this type of thing over and over.

The bottom line as I see it is that you win games in any sport by scoring more than your opponent.

You can have a great D like the 85 Bears or an explosive offense or a little of both. Just score more than your opponent and you win.

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 22 2009,01:35)
                              (p4player @ Sep. 21 2009,04:28) The early games featured many upsets in Week 2 including the Saints over Philly. However the biggest shockers was NY Jets over NE and Cincy bouncy the Packers in G.B.  Houston dropped Tennessee to 0-2 in another upset special.
                              Saints beating Philly was no upset. Especially with McNabb out.
                              Yeah, ok it was a pickem game in Philly which N.O. blew them out. Probably more upsetting that u didn't get your picks in suicide pool.

Comment

I did post picks. As I told Blueballz. GB winner and Rams loser. Which would have put me out of the winners bracket anyway. Someone deleted my post, believe it or not. If I am eliminated it is no big deal.
                                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                                X