Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(JaiDee @ Sep. 13 2009,04:49)              Don't be jealous because he's rich and gets the supermodels and the super bowl rings, just wish he was on YOUR team!    
    go Patriots! Love New England...

No. 12 is my hero ...
    "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

With a rack like that I'm sure TB will be happy to hear that!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Smuttley gave everyone the option every week of making their picks by PM
        I wasn't aware of this.

Comment

Ask him. He also kept the track of the point totals. He declared the winners.

If the powers that be don't want to live up to their word, so be it. It's their forum, the can run it however they choose.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Fucking hell I thought I had the bnerus points for sure on the SD/Oakland game!! PIGDOGG!!!!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
            X