Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst I admire your loyalty tomscam let's wait until the Reds go on the South African safari and the wet tracks of NZ until you get carried away  They have had a nice draw to date.

Falla the Reds may be the third best team in Australia    and,by the way WHO is that in your avatar ?

And there are lots of Reds supporters out on the streets of BK today!

Comment

Actually gazz I'm quite confident the Reds will do well in South Africa. They are playing the Cheetahs, Sharks and then the Lions on the road in SA. These are the three weakest teams in SA and therefore I'd bet that the Reds are a good chance at winning at least 2 out of the three games.
      The two top SA teams, the Stormers and the Bulls, are playing at Suncorp Stadium, and therefore the Reds will have home ground advantage.

Either way it will interesting viewing.
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

you guys crowing about players leaving for greener pastures should spare a thought for the cheetahs.they keep churning out great talents,year after year,+ lose most of them to the richer unions like the sharks + stormers.
        this is professionalism
        btw I watched the stormers again+ was impressed. if they can produce similar form away from home,they will be strong contenders.
        benjy

Comment

The Reds beat the Stormers tonight in a very close game.

I went to the Reds v Bulls match last week and have to say that I wasn't too confident of a Reds win but they held on for a well deserved victory.

The Force did everyone a favour tonight by beating the Crusaders.

The Super 14 comp is extremely close this year with 10 teams all having a chance of making the finals with 3 rounds left.

Go the Reds!
          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

although the super 14 isnt an absolute indicator,I think australia will be happier this year regarding wallaby success
            benjy

Comment

so the south african teams are finalists again! + the worst team in super14 as well.
              I saw a lot of very good youngsters coming thru this year,which bodes well for a cracking world cup next year.
              benjy

Comment

Working...
              X