Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might have to forsake thailand for a few weeks this winter. To overcome my memory of Harmison's first ball at Brisbane last Ashes tour.

PS. I think Foxee is referring to the Isle of Wight, Bumpa!
    TT

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jun. 25 2010,16:01) in that cute little Island nation what sporting success looks like:
      Or maybe he means Tasmania?
      TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 25 2010,16:34)
        (f0xxee @ Jun. 25 2010,16:01) in that cute little Island nation what sporting success looks like:
        Or maybe he means Tasmania?  

GB is cute: Tassie is desolate, haunted and decidedly... spooky. Never cute.

Look seriously I am happy England is have a renaisance of sport, be it rugby, swimming (yes indeed!) or Cricket. It makes for healthy rivalry and also is good for morale in tough times.

My old Grandfather always used to talk about watching the ashes at the SCG after WWII and how it helped move on from the war.
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

oops... I saw the beginn of the game in Janauary or me wrong...???
          Of course must be... tea time...

or

Hey me German....
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Probably just delayed for rain. Be patient Dieter
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Fuck that was close, another England batting collapse but we just sneaked it by 1 Wicket  

England go 3-0 up out of a 5 game series against the Aussies  
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Is that damn thing still going on? Everyone told me it ended yesterday and Ghana was the winner.
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

What's cricket and why is everyone so excited about it?

Comment

Steff, Its probaly the same way most of us know about Ice Hockey and that so called "World Series" game    , we know or care nothing about it

Different Countries different Sports, different strokes for different folks, whatever rocks your boat etc

You have to be an Englishman or an Aussie to really appreciate the rivalry there is between us at Cricket, Rugby etc

Comment

Its interesting you said that because I got into a discussion with someone today about "Soccer isn't a real sport, europe just invented it to sell it to americans but they'll never succeed." At that point I knew discussing anything with that person was pointless since soccer pre-dates the roman empire. I guess we have to be romans to appreciate it.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Even before the Romans Jake, the Chinese played a form of Football ( not soccer   ) dating back to the 2nd and 3rd Centuries BC  

Comment

Well done England. It's not 3-0 up Dave, you've won the bloody thing

Pity I could only catch some highlights. At least Match 3 was a bit closer
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Hi DD,

Congrats mate. Well won England.

Its a good thing, the rivalry. ABNZ!!!!!!!!!!!
                            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Great Display by the Aussies in the first innings against Pakistan - 88 ALL OUT!!!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Hmm I don't follow much cricket anymore, is that Aussies going 88 all out? Don't they have one of the best teams in the world? That's kind of a very low score for a test.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X