Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Favre - More childish games...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl....adlines

Way cool,  for the 3rd season in a row this 40-something hack has to make the  fans of yet another city wait to see if he will come back and play.  Wanna bet he somehow misses training camp [again] if he decides to play? A real "team" player, eh??  And people still take this graybeard seriously?  come on......

And as usual we will be hoping that he DOES come back and blow yet one more season for his team, throwing balls to guys in wrong jerseys and making people like myself double over in hysterics every time he walks onto the field. Lets not forget last years NFC final; the Saints were good but any decent QB would've lead his team down the field for a score and straight into the SB, but not this guy.

Please Brett, my man....add to your record!!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q...._thrown
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You need a shrink for this obsession!

You hate him more than I hate union members!  
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I hate union members also, I was one for many years myself grrrrrrrr

I only saw that ESPN piece because it was on top of my Gmail account, you know the way they give you little links to open..... Google being God and all, they must know how I feel about this guy!!

seriously though, is he REALLY going to play this game for a 3rd year in a row?? Starting in May??

It's getting old...... as old as him.

Comment

Until further notice, I deem Favre as non retired until he's not played in 5 straight seasons. Oops I made a point but then again this isn't the pointless thread.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ May 21 2010,20:44) ...but then again this isn't the pointless thread...
          It's pretty close to one, though!
          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Bring back mean Joe Greene  

Sorry JaiDee, my football memory stops at 1980..

But it's good to get it off ya chest  

Attached Files
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Hey, this clown makes the news, *I* don't!

I just report it ......3 straight years now; this guy wavers, the press and fans lap it up for a while, and then he goes out and blows another season for teams who may otherwise have had a chance at winning it all.

Fantastic comedy, I personally want him to come back for another 2 or 3 seasons!

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 21 2010,10:41) Way cool,  for the 3rd season in a row this 40-something hack

Wanna bet he somehow misses training camp again

people still take this graybeard seriously?  

Lets not forget last years NFC final; the Saints were good but any decent QB would've lead his team down the field for a score and straight into the SB, but not this guy.
                So let Me get this right.

He skips training camp !

He is a grey haired old cont !

The wrong side of 40 !

But his team still manage to get to the NFC play off final !

Seems like he's doing OK to me
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(guydesavoy @ May 21 2010,21:34) Bring back mean Joe Greene  

Sorry JaiDee, my football memory stops at 1980..

But it's good to get it off ya chest  

Aahh, even as a Dolphins fan, I gotta admit Mean Joe was a great one. On the Official Lefty All Time Team, he would be one of my two DTs.

http://www.youtube.com/v/xffOCZYX6F8&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/xffOCZYX6F8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

If that commercial doesn't put a smile on your face, you ain't got a heart.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(seamus @ May 22 2010,11:43)
                    (JaiDee @ May 21 2010,10:41) Way cool,  for the 3rd season in a row this 40-something hack

Wanna bet he somehow misses training camp again

people still take this graybeard seriously?  

Lets not forget last years NFC final; the Saints were good but any decent QB would've lead his team down the field for a score and straight into the SB, but not this guy.
                    So let Me get this right.

He skips training camp !

He is a grey haired old cont !

The wrong side of 40 !

But his team still manage to get to the NFC play off final !

Two things JaiDee has an irrational and well voiced opinion on.

1. Brett Favre

2. Something that happened in 1963 that I do not care to rehash at this time.

Do not expect a rational commentary on either topic from him.

― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Question; if my long-time buddy JaiDee is rambling on and on about Brett Favre in a forest and there is no one there to hear him, does it make a noise?
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(Lefty @ May 22 2010,14:00) Two things JaiDee has an irrational and well voiced opinion on.

1. Brett Favre

2. Something that happened in 1963 that I do care to rehash at this time.
                        You missed the third one... Post Ops! Them 'shark eyes'  can't cum you know. It's a fact!  
                        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

I'm not so sure he is anything but right on regarding posties. He can't be irrational when we agree.

Also, I made a mistake on #2. Meant to say: "do NOT care to rehash at this time.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Errrrrmm, sorry guys but it's hard to be "wrong" on something when it is just your OPINION.

It's like saying my favorite color is blue and you guys saying I am wrong or not rational LOL

I've formed an opinion on these three things and I'm not changing 'em just because some guys on a message board disagree with me;  and why should I? And I would hopefully assume that you guys would have even less respect for me if I were to do that.

Sheeesh, this forum has been deader than Nana Plaza the past few months;  you'd think ANY new thread would be welcomed!!  

Comment

(seamus @ May 22 2010,11:43) But his team still manage to get to the NFC play off final !

Why, what did he win?

Getting to the NFC title game means nothing if you throw a pick on the last play of the game, 40 yards across the field into coverage when your team was already in field goal range and could have won the game.  That was a rookie mistake and he lost the game for his team; who cares that he got 'em to that point? 2nd place means nothing, sorry.

He did it the year before for the Jets as well......0-4 in December and cost his team a playoff birth....... he's a bust who has one important win in his 20 year career and he makes the fans go through this childish game every summer for 3 years now and probably will for the next 3 as well.

Thankfully he is not anywhere near MY team!!

Comment

Working...
                              X