Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(JaiDee @ May 22 2010,16:24) Errrrrmm, sorry guys but it's hard to be "wrong" on something when it is just your OPINION.

It's like saying my favorite color is blue and you guys saying I am wrong or not rational LOL

I've formed an opinion on these three things and I'm not changing 'em just because some guys on a message board disagree with me;  and why should I? And I would hopefully assume that you guys would have even less respect for me if I were to do that.

Sheeesh, this forum has been deader than Nana Plaza the past few months;  you'd think ANY new thread would be welcomed!!  
    I for one welcome anything you decide to post. 98% of the time, our OPINIONS are in lock step.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 22 2010,16:24)      It's like saying my favorite color is blue and you guys saying I am wrong or not rational LOL
      Hey, I like Blue too.

Wanna fight ?  

(btw I read any comments here as a gentle dig   )

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Truth be known, JaiDee went to grade school with Favre. Brett always stole his lunch money and gave him atomic wedgies. Hence the repressed rage is coming out. Or maybe JD just had a nightmare about Brett doing that.
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ May 22 2010,22:06) Truth be known, JaiDee went to grade school with Favre. Brett always stole his lunch money and gave him atomic wedgies. Hence the repressed rage is coming out. Or maybe JD just had a nightmare about Brett doing that.
          That theory might fly if it weren't for the slight detail that JaiDee is about 10 years older  

Anyway with a name like that shouldn't Brett be playing Ice Hockey

Comment

Yeah, he'd have probably been an all time great hockey player, like he is a QB, but they don't have many ice rinks or interest in hockey down in Mississippi.
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

I dont think JD has EVER been in Mississippi although I have......As a matter of fact, I have been in all 50 states-I think.....and about 60 countries.
              Be careful out there!

Comment

Maybe JD could learn to love Brett, if he went down to Mississippi and the two of them hung out on the farm together. Chewing some plug tabbacky and and seeing who could spit the furthest. Go down to the ol' fishing hole wearing just their bib overalls and a straw hat and sit down under a sweet gum tree and drown some worms. Things like that...
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

...and drink some moonshine...

Comment

For sure. I think ol' JaiDee and some of that thar white lightening would get  along just mighty fine. I'll bet anything though Brett could drink him under the table and ain't even Irish.

Pretty soon they'd be great buddies and a thoroughly plastered JD would be telling ol' Brett how much he'd always loved him.

Brett would break out his old VHS copies of Hee Haw, the two of them would watch together and pretty soon would be singing along to the songs on the show. It would be so sweet.
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                    X