Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it humorous to see lb lovers calling gays as Poofs, poofters, Puffy, etc. I'm told that is a derogatory term for gay, and to see guys here use it for others when they also suck cock and take them up the ass themselves is really hilarious.

I don't care if the cock is attached to a feminine looking beauty with 34DD implants. If you suck that cock or take it up the ass, you're as much a poofter as the footballers you're discussing, as far as I'm concerned.

Heck, I get fucked by lbs and suck them too, but I don't use slurs to refer to men who prefer other masculine type of men as their sex partners either.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I agree with you Lefty. I see myself as abit of a poofty, aswell as all the other posters here.

I also think all of us being abit poofty gives us an edge at spotting other poofties. Kinda like a "gaydar".
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

So, what you're saying is anyone here calling gays as poofters, etc, is the same as the blacks in the US who call each other Niggah? So it's not really meant as a put down then? I'm cool with that if so.

Some gays in the US, not sure about UK, refer to themselves as Queer, with advocacy groups like Queer Nation. "We're here and we're Queer." Etc.

So I guess a lb lover calling conventional gays as Poofters, etc is also along those lines.
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

BTW, I gotta admit whore that my gaydar isn't very strong. I think one reason may be that I really don't think about it when observing the population in general. I presume everyone is straight unless I see compelling and/or obvious evidence to the contrary.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jun. 25 2010,11:51) You don^t have to play soccer to be gay.  A buddy of mine who knew the Miami gay scene insisted Larry Csonka was gay, sorry Leftster.  
            Nothing to be sorry about in my case Brother. To me, it's a non issue whether or not Csonka was gay, straight or somewhere in between. All that matters to me is he was one of the best fullbacks in NFL history. I've heard those rumors before as well.

Delvin Williams, another Dolphins runner from the late 70s was even more strongly rumored to be gay. It was also said he was teased mercilessly in the locker room because of it and Csonka was one of the main culprits. Would that make it more or less likely Csonka was gay himself? I could debate that either way.
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

And that evidence will be picked up by your "gaydar"

I can spot a gay guy very easy. I remember I was in a nite club in Dublin called the George and every guy I spoke to, within seconds I knew they were gay. That was my "gaydar" in action.
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jun. 25 2010,21:04) Yeah I know whore.
                And in Aus there is Ian Roberts... a real Rugby League hard man... used to go toe to toe with anyone. No goes toe to heel, but still has massive repsect after coming out.
                haha - that's a good one f0xxee

Regarding derogatory terms, an ex lb gf used to call me a pooftah all the time. I really resembled that.
                www.CebuLadyboy.com
                Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Working...
                X