Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jadeite @ Jul. 13 2010,04:21) Did Jesse Jackson ever pull out a gem for this one:

He speaks as an owner of LeBron and not the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers. His feelings of betrayal personify a slave master mentality. He sees LeBron as a runaway slave."
    All JJ did was temporarily divert attention from Dan Gilbert...his comments were completely self serving and rather idiotic

Read Jason Whitlock's commentary on the biggest narcissist in the world the self annoited "king" with zero rings

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba....-071210

Another good take on the narcissist

http://www.freep.com/article....es-Show

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

The NBA in the sixties and the eighties to the mid nineties was amazing!!! But it has digressed with the arrival of egotists like Kobe and LeBron and Shaq, not to mention the manipulation of David Stern and his looking the other way for thing like favoritism by referees not to mention cheating and hiding Michael Jordan's gambling addiction

Now it blows. I haven't sat thru an entire NBA in 5 or 6 years

Football, college and pro, is THE sport in the US and baseball and college basketball are far behind.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jul. 11 2010,22:38) The only real sport is football. The only real team is the UNIVERSITY of MICHIGAN WOLVERINES !! I know off topic and a shameless plug.  
        Rich Rod has run your program into the ground. Michigan blows, dude.

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jul. 14 2010,10:40) ... not to mention the manipulation of David Stern and his looking the other way for thing like favoritism by referees ...
          Glad you mentioned this. The refs totally jobbed Sacramento in the early 00s. And it is the referees who single-handedly won the championship for Miami in 2006. Fuck David Stern and fuck the corrupt refs.

Comment

Working...
          X