X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey England was every time crap...
    Fussball ist Fussbal or football is fototball or soccer is soccer... everytime the same...
    England is crap...

Dieter...

But me like the Red Devils.... yeah
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Dieter @ Jul. 15 2010,21:36) hey England was every time crap...
      I have to agree with you on that comment.

The so called England players seem every time to be playing more to enhance their own status rather than to play as a team to win for their country.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

(Dieter @ Jul. 15 2010,21:36) Dieter...

But me like the Red Devils.... yeah
        Dieter
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

When does the premier league season begin?

And also dave, are there any sites dedicated to good football? I hate espn because it always manages to flood me with other sports.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Think I'm having Football  Withdraws.  My hands are shaking , I keep scratching my arms and I keep hearing this voice in my head saying;   KILL,,KILL,,KILL,, Beat Manchester.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I know the feeling. only 2 years till Euro'12.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jul. 16 2010,02:11)

When does the premier league season begin?

And also dave, are there any sites dedicated to good football? I hate espn because it always manages to flood me with other sports.
                 Saturday 14th August Jake but Man United dont kick-off till the 16th  

Heres a website thats Football only    

English Premier League

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Home/0,,12306,00.html

European Champions and Europa Leagues

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/index.html

http://www.uefa.com/
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jul. 16 2010,08:11) And also dave, are there any sites dedicated to good football? I hate espn because it always manages to flood me with other sports.
                  Hi Jake-try football365.com-all the latest news from the uk clubs,plus a forum-very good website

Comment

Try the BBC @ www.bbc.co.uk/football. I have always found this to be a good source of info....
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

I met a fairy today who granted me one wish:

Me: I want to live forever.

Fairy: Sorry, I am not allowed to grant wishes like that.

Me: Fine, before I die I want to see England win the World Cup

Fairy: You crafty b*stard!
                      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

It will happen. It will happen!

And thanks guys for the link.

Comment

after watching some of the womens u20 world cup.the question of "who are the bigger girls?"arises.
                          benjy

Comment

Working...
                          X