X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup GAME CHAT!

South Africa just scored a fantastic goal to go ahead against Mexico in the opener!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

I ripped up a betting slip when that goal went it
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Scores equal!!!
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(whore @ Jun. 11 2010,16:25) I ripped up a betting slip when that goal went it  
        Better stick to Poker Tommy
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Ah it was a novelty bet for Henry to score the first goal of the world cup, so SA and Mexico had to finish scoreless. Only had a fiver on it at 50/1.

I was dissapointed not to see uniteds new signing Hernandez getting a game.

Hopefully Uruguay will hammer France tonight and Henry gets sent off for a hand ball.
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Very entertaining game. Fair result. I tipped Mexico to win and they had some good chances in the first half. South Africa were unlucky not to pinch it the last few minutes.

Comment

Hopefully Uruguay will hammer France tonight and Henry gets sent off for a hand ball.
              More chance of scoring a hot tranny in Phoenix Park.
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Evenly matched game... Mexico looked tired and lazy and South Africa looked more energetic. Neither team finished their chances. Fairly flat start to the tournament.
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 11 2010,23:30) ... Mexico looked tired and lazy
                  Let's see what the doping tests say about that
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I've seen Henry's hand ball 3 times today on Irish television. Breaks my heart everytime I see it.

Comment

Go Uruguayyy
                      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

I can't wait for tomorrow, can actually see some games on TV live.

Wish I could see the games live at work today.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

bacary sagna is scary
                          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(laputanegra @ Jun. 11 2010,17:39) Go Uruguayyy  
                            Good girl Tan

I am watching the French game thinking, that should be us
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

The World Cup is only 2 games old and already those plastic horns are getting on my tit end

They sound like a giant swarm of bees hoovering over the stadium .
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X