Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 13 2010,20:48) Germany - Australia coming up...

Germany 4 - Australia 0... sorry.
    Next time just PM me the results before the game.. no need to share the winnings with the riff raff
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• I'll surely buy you a few beers if North Korea win.

Also seeing as your a fan like myself, you might want to know that the North Korean finance minister was executed by firing squad back in March of this year for making a mess of their economy. I mean what more motivation does a football team need

Its going to be a tight game against Brazil but I could see Jong Tae Se getting on the score sheet, hopefully the winner
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Authoritarian regimes should have the best football teams.

Remember when Saddam Hussein had his players beaten when they didn't win?
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jun. 14 2010,10:23)
          (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 13 2010,20:48) Germany 4 - Australia 0... sorry.
          Next time just PM me the results before the game.. no need to share the winnings with the riff raff  
          It was rather prescient of Bumpa, wasn't it?

Just how did he know we would be short one man though? Unless he played a role in it? Very suspicious...      

Comment

• North Korea/ South Korea (or USA) final... a scene we would like to see!
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 14 2010,10:45)
              (guydesavoy @ Jun. 14 2010,10:23)
              (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 13 2010,20:48) Germany 4 - Australia 0... sorry.
              It was rather prescient of Bumpa, wasn't it?

Just how did he know we would be short one man though? Unless he played a role in it? Very suspicious...
              You guess enough times and eventually the odds are you are gonna get it right one time!

Bad luck Australia but I think the score line would have been the same against any team out there. Germany put on a show.
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 14 2010,09:28) Thanks Whore, thanks Jake. It appears Azza has already shifted allegiances to South Korea.

I am sure the Aussies will acquit themselves well against Ghana....

in the meantime, Go North Korea...        
                I bet you had to google that

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Just for the record South Korea (dae Han min kuk is it's real name) has always been my second team.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Jun. 14 2010,11:57) I bet you had to google that

Comment

• I must admit that the Ref was a bit suspect and i dont think the Ozzie should have been sent off, it ruined the game

Wonder what bookmaker this Ref uses... i think the Mexican refs use Betfred as they have a spanish translation site

Comment

• yay for the dutch
                        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• I feel that soccer lost its soul in the mid-80s, after Cotana left the game. Feeling broken-hearted, I haven't been able to watch a game since then.

Actually, just watched the film "Looking For Eric". Enjoyed it. Thankfully, it had subtitles, as I couldn't quite make out what language they were speaking.
                          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• Good film...sometimes even when he speaks French Cantona needs subtitles

The bad boy of French football, also something of a poet. Recently came out saying he is supporting England in the World Cup. Another member of ABF (anyone but France).
                            Attached Files
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Honda from Japan has driven a goal into the net against Cameroon. And no, I am not making it up.

Comment

• I am pretty neutral in this Italy and Paraguay game on right now, just hope its a good one.
                                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X