Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Korean goalie is something isn't he? He's saved probably 20 shots!

The Argies look like they always do... spent too much time in the salon and only looking really elegant when they are diving... but they are too much for the horrible Koreans.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 17 2010,17:06) even if many Swiss Players are not really Swiss...wink wink
      I was thinking this as I watched Team USA ..... I never see a lot of people who look like those guys in MY neighborhood    

Is anyone else thoroughly annoyed by the sound of those long fucking stupid  funnels??
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• If I never hear those horn/ funnels/ swarm of bees again, it'll be too soon.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• The Africans figure that they'll never again get the world cup - may as well fuck it up for everyone!
          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

• the only good excuse/explanation I have heard was from some dude who was saying that if the world cup was held in YOUR country, you would want YOUR tradictions kept in place also....IE, if it were in England the hooligans would be committing crimes, loudly singing their chant songs, and getting way too drunk; in the USA people would come late and leave early and need 2 seats per person; in Italy the greasers would be dousing each other with olive oil,  In France the people would all be smelly, etc, etc.........and who would want to see THOSE traditions stamped out, hmmmm?
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• In France the only thing smelly would be the hash wafting through the carpark after the match
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• The German FA have already banned the horns for their upcoming season. Thats something the FA in England should do now also, as sainsburys have sold over 40,000 of those horns already. But I suspect the English are just using them for drinking beer or smoking something.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 17 2010,21:22) sainsburys have sold over 40,000 of those horns already.
                  How many sold on Henry St so far ?
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• In the French team i think only Ribery was born in France....Anyway it seems as if you have to cheat to win these days as our Frog eared friends have learnt only to well.

Like the old Gamblers used to say,

" shuffle honestly but deal crookedly"

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 17 2010,15:22) The German FA have already banned the horns for their upcoming season. Thats something the FA in England should do now also, as sainsburys have sold over 40,000 of those horns already. But I suspect the English are just using them for drinking beer or smoking something.
                      Nah Tommy, the English will use them for "twatting" people over their heads  
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I think you poms need to cheer up.

Atleast you don't have a goalie this bad!

http://www.youtube.com/v/R7XDIrm5V3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/R7XDIrm5V3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• What about that poor sap , the Columbian Goalkeeper, a fews years back, i think he ended up in a Tin of catfood after letting a goal in

or some similar fate...

its only a game folks.  

Comment

• Greece just scored their second... another goalkeeping fuck up!

This dullest of dull tournaments is only lived up by watching the terrible goalkeeping!
                            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

• Don't you just love the new Jabulani ball? It probably has a lot of astroglide on it to make it rounder. 

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 17 2010,16:31) Greece just scored their second... another goalkeeping fuck up!

This dullest of dull tournaments is only lived up by watching the terrible goalkeeping!  
                                I thought the "Muay Thai" part of the game was quite good  
                                (which I saw after the game, when the pundits were doing their analysis btw)

Ive said it before, the qualifying group matches in most tournaments, that being the World Cup, European Championship, Champions League, Europa Cup etc bore me to fuckin tears.

It only gets interesting in the knockout stages IMHO when the "shit" really hits the fan  

Talking of analysis, I wish I was doing some "analyzing" myself in    right now    
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X