Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 17 2010,22:09) What about that poor sap , the Columbian Goalkeeper, a fews years back, i think he ended up in a Tin of catfood after letting a goal in

or some similar fate...

its only a game folks.  
    It was Andres Escobar who was killed days after USA 94. He scored a own goal in the Columbia and USA match, and USA won the game 2-1.

The guy who shot him had ties to the Coumbian drug cartels and shot him 11 times while shouting "Goal Goal Goal" with every bullet. He got a 43 year sentence and only served 10.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• France will need a miracle now to get out of their group - well done mexico

What goes around.....
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Ooooh Aaaaah up the RA, The french team are not a team, they couldn't give a flying fuck about France, as most of them are non nationals....etc...
        Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

• Well done, Mexico. They and their next opponent can kick the ball about for the next game knowing both will go through if neither of them scores a goal! That would mean of course that France would be out of the competition before they even get in the ring with the hosts South Africa... and probably without even scoring a goal!

Are England playing a tactical game also?

Winning this group, C, will surely put them up against Germany (group D) which would mean disaster for 'the boys.' Go USA and win your games by large margins! I love you but I'd gladly sacrifice you to Germany!
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• NEWSFLASH:

The Australian World Cup squad visited an Orphanage in South Africa today.

"Its so great to put a smile upon the face of those who have no hope, and no prospects for the future"

....said Thambo Mzuli Aged 6
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• NEWSFLASH:

Tonight! Don't miss it! A war between two nations! England and Algeria ! One of them a fanatical Muslim country, where bombers and terrorists are born and trained, where tough sharia law is being implemented and white Christians are outcasts and live in fear.The other is a shithole in North Africa....

(sorry folks, my inbox runneth over.)
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 17 2010,22:31) Greece just scored their second... another goalkeeping fuck up!  This dullest of dull tournaments is only lived up by watching the terrible goalkeeping!  
                I think it's those poncy gloves they're wearing ..... and the excess KY for 'cock-ups'
                TT

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 17 2010,23:03) It only gets interesting in the knockout stages IMHO when the "shit" really hits the fan  
                  I Agree, well said Dave, i think BluebAllz has already warned the Yanks here about this

Comment

• Holy Shiza!

What a turn of events...

Comment

• Germany - down to ten men - down a goal at the half!

I don't for the life of me understand why the germans went out with such agression. That ref must have arm ache holding up all those yellows! The Germans are their own worst enemy tonight!
                      SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

• Penalty Germany
                        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Wow what a save !!!

Comment

• The second half is underway and Germany have a penalty...
                            Will they level the score?

NO!

I think they are doing this on purpose now. They are simply booting the ball in the air instead of at the goal. I wonder who their book maker is!
                            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

• "Cacau". Traditional German surname.

Why don't we just fill all sides with Brazilians and let them do their thing . . .

Comment

• He was brazilian up until a few months ago

Comment

Working...
                                X