Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got home from watching the Aust-Ghana match. Much better performance tonight. The back 4 were great. Too bad we couldnt get the winner.

As much as I hat to say it the red card was there. Last man standing. It was either a red card and penalty or play on. Apart from been pissed off at getting a red card I have to say ref was not bad not great but not bad.

Anyway we have to now beat Serbia and hope Ghana beats Germany or Germany beat Ghana 4-0. A draw in either match and it is peanut time.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Jun. 19 2010,23:15)

what about the handsome [and very few white] lads from  team USA??

they got absolutely robbed on some phantom call during that last goal they scored, it should've been 3-2.

yes, there was some holding and wrestling going on, but by BOTH teams!!!  
      I didnt see any USA players committing a foul when that goal was scored. In my opinion the goal should have stood, or a penalty to USA.

I would hate to see them not get out of the group because of losing out on 3 points from that match.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• this is the best view you will get on replays

fucking rip-off.....I don't even know soccer but if I was really rooting for our team I'd be looking to tear the head off that referee guy.....there is absoluetly nothing here that should have disallowed that goal!! 2 or 3 US guys are being held also ...if anything we should've gotten the goal AND a free kick.

http://www.youtube.com/v/X6PHRxVZ-W4&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/X6PHRxVZ-W4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 18 2010,17:44)
          (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 18 2010,16:43) 3 - 2? Nope... terrible call by the linesman.
          I actually watched the whole of this game, thoroughly entertaining and well done to both teams  

It was a bit like Grid Iron in the box when that free kick was took near the end   

Six of one and half a dozen of the other, free kick to Slovenia or a penalty to the Yanks with all the holding going on, shall we dance cha cha cha  

The "goal" should have stood IMHO, the referee should have awarded it

Like the way the Yank fans were dressed up for the occasion btw   and "ENJOYING" themselves even when they were 2-0 down  

The "Hooligans" would have been throwing Pint pots in the same situation  
          with you Jai Dee
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• But the question is Dave,   WWTHD??

What Would The Hooligans Do??
            Attached Files
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Everything they did in A clockwork Orange?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Jun. 19 2010,18:47)  fucking rip-off.....I don't even know soccer but if I was really rooting for our team I'd be looking to tear the head off that referee guy.....

Im kinda getting worried about your "Hooligan status" now JD  

Ask to your question WWTHD, Im guessing they would have been tearing some seats up and throwing them around    
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Wow what a goal to make it 1-1 denmark. That might be in the highlight reel for years. 2 beautiful passes and a perfect finish.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 19 2010,21:59)
                    (f0xxee @ Jun. 19 2010,15:37) It just blows me away how one refereeing decision could totally fuck the aussies. An Italian you say?

Back in a minute... just off to burn a ducati.....
                    Lend it me first before you do please F0xxee 
                    Good onya Dave!
                    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• NEWSFLASH:

Press were not welcomed at Nth Korean training today. Rumour has it 4 of them have jumped the fence as it were....
                      CRY FREEDOM!

(I seem to remember predicting this.)
                      f0xxee

Comment

• Yes you did. There should have been a book on how many would 'disappear'
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Hi Guy,

Well lets put it this way. The first four to leave were evens... I would imagine the rest of the team will find they are barely alone long enough for a little wrist action let alone an escape.

Poor chaps. Imagine watching a hopeless cunt like Rooney play and knowing his paycheck/perks/pussy when you are playing your heart out for Dirt Soup in N. Korea. (Der Tee Mud as Dirt soup is known in the Nth.)
                          f0xxee

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 20 2010,18:41) hopeless cunt like Rooney play and knowing his paycheck/perks/pussy...
                            You obviously haven't seen that fat slapper Rooney is married to!
                            SHEMALE.CENTER
                            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (dommy6 @ Jun. 20 2010,00:32) I have to say ref was not bad not great but not bad.
                              Harty Kewell send off

The ref was a prize cunt. The worst decision i have ever seen in my life.
                              Even a visit to specsavers wouldnt cure his blindspot.
                              I think these refs need NATO style sight finders...

Also the beach ball has ruined this cup. the fucking thing just carries straight on as it has no drag. drag is good , no drag is bad, if its nots broke why the fuck try to fix it....
                              Attached Files

Comment

• What can I say a handball is a handball. If it happenned the other way round I can assure you us aussies would be swearing hand ball. Have a look at the side replay. Even Harry admit it. I dont agree it was intentional but which hand ball ever is?

Actually Craig Johnston ex Liverpool said on SBS AUstralian tv the ball has a lot to answer for. He says it shifts direction suddenly and blames it for the handball as it was heading straight to Harrys chest.

Comment

Working...
                                X