Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NZ!

Comment

• Hey, is Buffon injured? Why isn't he in net...?

Comment

• Great goal. Yes hamstring farangbah.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• GO NEW ZEALAND!

They are already up a goal!
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (dommy6 @ Jun. 20 2010,20:57) What can I say a handball is a handball.
            The commentators said the ref was a blindman and i agree.

I thought the rule is that hand has to go to ball to be a penalty . Not ball to hand which it was in fact.

harsh or what

Comment

• Please please please NZ knock italy out of the world cup!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Oh come on, that's not a penalty. Fucking idiot ref.

Comment

• NZ 1 ITA 1 - halftime.

Shane Smeltz the NZ scorer was highest scorer in last season Australian A League.

Comment

• I have a sneaking suspicion that FIFA just like F1 Racing, MotoGP and other European based sporting organisations (Olympic committee springs to mind) are hopelessly corrupt and want a European final, or, failing that, a Sth American/Euro final for reasons of $$$$.

Us upstarts like Aus, the US and NZ are not particulary welcome in such august company.

Just the feeling i get.
                    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• FUCK!: The hardest thing an Aussie will ever say in his life:

COME ON NOO ZULAND!!!!!!!!!!
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 21 2010,00:22) I thought the rule is that hand has to go to ball to be a penalty . Not ball to hand which it was in fact.
                        Unfortunately it did. Watch the side replay. If that was Ghana player I would have wanted the penalty.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 21 2010,00:28) Oh come on, that's not a penalty. Fucking idiot ref.
                          Your asking for trouble when your shirt pulling a player running at the ball.

The NZ goal was technically offside.

Comment

• French players on strike...have asked Domenech to read a statement to the French Press, saying 'the players are on strike cos he sent  Anelka home'. They refuse to train, but they will take the field.

Domenech is finished. (Cantona says he is the worst French coach since Louis XVI  ).

Go Ireland
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Thats all great news.
                              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Well that puts Italy in the shit a bit.

The NZ goalkeeper performance was absolutely world class.

Comment

Working...
                                X